Tears Clemson Tears

You waited five years, FIVE YEARS! to respond to this.

Anthony Anderson Abc GIF by HULU


And he deserved it!
 
Dude, I had admission-gate workers telling me "Go Miami". Not a joke. Really happened.
No shade to Clemson fans or students, who were genuinely nice and generous people - but there might be a racial dynamic there. 19 out of 20 black folks I saw at the game were in Canes gear, and the staff was definitely more diverse than the student body/fan base.
 
Just going by the number that said "go canes" to me
My three sons and I were walking to the stadium and one of the few belligerent fans we encountered said, "**** Miami," and i was about to say something when when the girl walking with him winked at one of my sons and flashed the U. I knew it was going to be a good night. Also, several of the stadium staff flashed the U at us.
 
My three sons and I were walking to the stadium and one of the few belligerent fans we encountered said, "**** Miami," and i was about to say something when when the girl walking with him winked at one of my sons and flashed the U. I knew it was going to be a good night. Also, several of the stadium staff flashed the U at us.
Fred Mc Murray???

IYKYK
 
Is anyone on their boreds talking about how Heldt got worked over by Miami?

Top 20 pick my fat, unreasonably large ****.
 
No shade to Clemson fans or students, who were genuinely nice and generous people - but there might be a racial dynamic there. 19 out of 20 black folks I saw at the game were in Canes gear, and the staff was definitely more diverse than the student body/fan base.
I was repeatedly called a thug by some old white cracker...And I am an old white cracker.
 
Wow, looked it up. 5% black student population. 4.4% black faculty. I knew something was missing....

(South Carolina 24.5% black population, South Carolina colleges 21.5% black student population)
 
Back
Top