- Joined
- Dec 19, 2014
- Messages
- 54,606
He's a Notre Dame fan., they're not the best and brightest.Who the **** is this guy?
We played two ACC schools and a team in the MAC (Central Michigan).
Where is he getting "two Division III schools" from?
He's a Notre Dame fan., they're not the best and brightest.Who the **** is this guy?
We played two ACC schools and a team in the MAC (Central Michigan).
Where is he getting "two Division III schools" from?
You waited five years, FIVE YEARS! to respond to this.
![]()
He's a Notre Dame fan., they're not the best and brightest.
No shade to Clemson fans or students, who were genuinely nice and generous people - but there might be a racial dynamic there. 19 out of 20 black folks I saw at the game were in Canes gear, and the staff was definitely more diverse than the student body/fan base.Dude, I had admission-gate workers telling me "Go Miami". Not a joke. Really happened.
My three sons and I were walking to the stadium and one of the few belligerent fans we encountered said, "**** Miami," and i was about to say something when when the girl walking with him winked at one of my sons and flashed the U. I knew it was going to be a good night. Also, several of the stadium staff flashed the U at us.Just going by the number that said "go canes" to me
Not anymore lol!BTW....College station was a way more intimidating environment than Death Valley.
Fred Mc Murray???My three sons and I were walking to the stadium and one of the few belligerent fans we encountered said, "**** Miami," and i was about to say something when when the girl walking with him winked at one of my sons and flashed the U. I knew it was going to be a good night. Also, several of the stadium staff flashed the U at us.
I was repeatedly called a thug by some old white cracker...And I am an old white cracker.No shade to Clemson fans or students, who were genuinely nice and generous people - but there might be a racial dynamic there. 19 out of 20 black folks I saw at the game were in Canes gear, and the staff was definitely more diverse than the student body/fan base.
I always just thought Clemson had too many white LB’s and DB’s. I never realized it extended to the entire student body.Wow, looked it up. 5% black student population. 4.4% black faculty. I knew something was missing....
(South Carolina 24.5% black population, South Carolina colleges 21.5% black student population)