ReggaeCane
Freshman
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2023
- Messages
- 216
"I wish I had two more hands so I could give those ****ies four thumbs down"
That’s awesome! Good for those ****suckers!I was one of them! It was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! We acted a **** fool tooIdk if I’ve ever seen a visiting teams fans rush the field. I see another trend starting by Miami.
Y'all showed up and showed out!I was one of them! It was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! We acted a **** fool too
Dang…I don’t remember because I posted a lot of stuff last night! It was just something funny from someone from Clemson I think.What’d this say? Always love seeing your take on stuff.
he literally doesn't watch the games. This happened to us before when they would destroy us, everyone said scheme and it wasn't, they had dudes and we didn't. Now we got dudes and its that simple, we have dudes and they are being developed as well.