Tears Clemson Tears

1697951763532.png

Advertisement
asking for that coach to be fired is the most fried **** i ever seen. Dabo is a top coach and they *****ing. He brought them titles wtf are they speaking about?

The minute he leaves they go back to suck

PAUSE
Not if he dont adapt to the portal and start paying kids. Past achievements cant last forever. They have had 3 seasons in a row where they got worse. U know who was like that? COKER. 4 seasons and we lost more games every year.

Advertisement
ah, it's because NIL and transfer portal.. not because dabo just refuses to play game :LOL:

View attachment 262259
The Panthers stink every year because their GM / HC is ******* awful.

They have the second richest owner in the NFL (he's also a moron). The fans aren't turning up because the team has the worst record in the NFL over the last 4 years.

I've watched the replay and I do think that Clemson gets a TD if he hands it off, or at least very close... after losing GT on a fluke, and turning over the UNC game... I'll take a little luck (or stupidity from Klubnik) for us to win

View attachment 262305

I think it was JHH but someone on our DL had excellent penetration on that play. It was not gonna be the gimme that dabo/club thought imo.

I think it was JHH but someone on our DL had excellent penetration on that play. It was not gonna be the gimme that dabo/club thought imo.
yeah I mean not a gimme but I'm just thankful klubnik pulled it. definitely think we could have stopped them, but there was an edge set on the play on the right side of the line (kam looked like he might have been able to split it and make a play). cloyd also read it immediately, so maybe that makes it look like a better edge than it would have been

Advertisement
yeah I mean not a gimme but I'm just thankful klubnik pulled it. definitely think we could have stopped them, but there was an edge set on the play on the right side of the line (kam looked like he might have been able to split it and make a play). cloyd also read it immediately, so maybe that makes it look like a better edge than it would have been

They score on that play if he hands off. They crashed that right side.

ah, it's because NIL and transfer portal.. not because dabo just refuses to play game :LOL:

View attachment 262259
Their roster was roughly equivalent to ours on paper.

I find it ludicrous that Clemson of all teams lacks any financial resources to compete. Rather, it’s stubbornness by sticking to what got them to 6 straight NC tournaments that is keeping them out of the portal. In their own way, they’re doing what the Miami administration did after 2002 under Shalala by refusing to escalate athletic spending when it took off with our competitors. That was a definite drag on the program and it was self inflicted.

Advertisement
Clemson was another team with the upside down U celebration I hope they lose the rest of their games. I’m wearing my U jacket all day today sticking middle fingers to all of my Clemson friends
At the end of the day we still got them to throw up the U. Down backwards inside out doesn’t matter they threw it up. We would never gator chomp or Seminole **** chop to prove we have to “throw it down”. No rival is that important to us

At the end of the day we still got them to throw up the U. Down backwards inside out doesn’t matter they threw it up. We would never gator chomp or Seminole **** chop to prove we have to “throw it down”. No rival is that important to us
Actually back in the day in the OB every time we played FSWHO the stadium would start their chant to go along with FSWHO “F you seminoles! Seminoles F you!” And we would all do the chop with the exception that we had the middle finger at the end of the chop! FRICKING GREAT! Lol

Advertisement
The Panthers stink every year because their GM / HC is ******* awful.

They have the second richest owner in the NFL (he's also a moron). The fans aren't turning up because the team has the worst record in the NFL over the last 4 years.

Saints are in the same boat.Payton knew that if Mickey Loomis wasn’t let go the Saints would turn into what they are…a decent team with a good defense that can’t make up for the offense that’s being put out there.

Sad part is Mrs Benson loves the guy and he will be there till he decides he wants to leave which is not anytime soon I’m afraid.

Advertisement
Back