Tears Clemson Tears

Just told my boys that last week.

The numbers is putting up are really scary in a bad way and I agree he hasn’t flashed anything.

I always had concerns about him when really breaking down his game.

But I also understood that with his pedigree and measurables you have to take him 1-1

Advertisement

Promoted from within again.

From this

1639525558911.png

To this

1639525587922.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
He promoted from within for both spots? Jesus their fans must be gassed
They are furious. but they expected it. Clemson saving tons of money in salaries now....
Dabo said in the interview he spent '30 seconds" on the coaching search..

Advertisement
I didn’t think he was that great in college.Just Like Tua and these other Bama QBs it’s easy to throw TD passes and complete 75% of your passes to WR’s that are open by 10-15 yds on their routes standing behind the equivalent of an NFL Oline that gives you 10 seconds back there to throw.

Other than Mac Jones ( who has really surprised me and pretty much everyone else) when was the last time a Bama QB turned out worth a sHT in the NFL? Stabler? It’s like trying to evaluate QB’s off 7 on 7’s.I don’t think the kid will be nowhere near what the hype made him out to be but that’s jmo..

Advertisement
He promoted from within for both spots? Jesus their fans must be gassed
Clemson loves to hire from within. They always have. I think this is the beginning of the end for Clemson and Dabo is a moron for not bouncing from Clemson, immediately.

Time to jump on Clemsons throat. The decline started when they lost Lawrence and Etienne.

With Howell and Pickett gone and Clemson losing alot the ACC is officially wide open. I would not be surprised if we win the Conference with TVD next year.
Absolutely no reason we can't or shouldn't. Now that's not to say we will have an elite team next year, but the ACC door is wide open.

Advertisement
Back