Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement

Dabo is sad and lonely👆
images

Advertisement
Clemson never had decommits and they have had one of the most consistent coaching staffs in college football for like the last 10 years.

Now over the course of the last 2 weeks
AD leaves
DC leaves
OC leaves
I’m guessing the DC and OC may take a couple assistants before this isbive
The are having kids, high profile kids decommit.

The hot rumor is after the playoffs saban retires and Dabo goes to Bama.

If this happens turn the football facility into a daycare center to make use of the slide and shutter the football program.

Advertisement
It's too early to say that Trevor's NFL career is worse than lets say Tebow's. But is it safe to say that Trevor doesn't have a face for TV commercials?

Clemson has benefitted from a bad conference + 2 generational qbs in succession, and a mind boggling lack of staff turnover. I still think they have a great program with a great coach but now we’re going to really find out if they’re an elite program on par with Bama and OSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's funny that I'm actually asking this but- Bradshaw or Lawrence?

Bradshaw's lack of intelligence was almost entirely shtick.
I thought I read an article where it was legitimately (and tragically) stated that coming out of LA Tech, Bradshaw was assessed (quietly) as functionally illiterate. This doesn't prove it, but I believe he posted one of the lowest Wonderlic scores recorded by NFL. I searched tryimg to find what I think I read, but couldn't find it.

Advertisement
Back