Tears Clemson Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
More tears worthy. I know a lot of Clemson fans and they are all delusional about Miami taking their AD. As of yesterday still had a buddy saying we would probably make an internal hire doubt Rad would leave clemson for a lesser program with no money 😂. He also said venebles was a good guy and out recruiting for them so there was no way he would lie to recruits than leave. Venebles was gone two days later. Prob one of the most delusional fan bases out there.

Advertisement
More tears worthy. I know a lot of Clemson fans and they are all delusional about Miami taking their AD. As of yesterday still had a buddy saying we would probably make an internal hire doubt Rad would leave clemson for a lesser program with no money 😂. He also said venebles was a good guy and out recruiting for them so there was no way he would lie to recruits than leave. Venebles was gone two days later. Prob one of the most delusional fan bases out there.
Living in SC I'm surrounded by Clemson fans. It's been rough having to listen to their BS without being able to say anything. Finally having a leg to stand on is nice. CFB is correcting itself and shifting back to a more enjoyable product.

Did you watch him at Clemson? He had an accuracy and interception issue his whole career. He is the same player in the nfl.
I am no Clemson or Lawrence fan but 90 TD's to 17 interceptions is not god awful, and if I did the math correctly 1138 attempts divided by 17 is an interception every 66 passes. Still not God awful.

Advertisement
Click bait.

The kid is good, put him on the Patriots and he'll do just fine.
They weren't successful the last few years before him, it's rare that one team turns it around in one year.
This MNF had that segment on Jones and how much more success he has had then the others and I could think of was of course he has he went to a much better team. The rest of those guys are on teams that need a major overhaul. Then Jones goes out and throws 3 passes in a win. The quality of the rest of the team matters.

5* CB Daylen Everette just decommitted from them. Their fall is going to be glorious to watch!
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back