Clemson struggle is real......

KOOLAID4L

Freshman
Reason why I say this is bc they never have any lock down corners at all. They have the same problem we have with rump not being able to lock down any great corners. They've always had great dline and great Lb but corners are not in there formula. But I def think they will be alright for a few yrs to come. There recruiting class def is going to surprises people.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Reason why I say this is bc they never have any lock down corners at all. They have the same problem we have with rump not being able to lock down any great corners. They've always had great dline and great Lb but corners are not in there formula. But I def think they will be alright for a few yrs to come. There recruiting class def is going to surprises people.
The back 7 was the strength of the Clemson defense this year. Their coverage was good most of the game LSU just made plays. LSU did that to everybody they played!!

This is a board to talk right so I want to talk football. You don't want to talk football find another hobby like sowing

The back 7 was the strength of the Clemson defense this year. Their coverage was good most of the game LSU just made plays. LSU did that to everybody they played!!
I think there Dline and lb were there strength. The only player even worth drafting from the secondary was number 11 I think don't remember his name.

Advertisement
If this isn't a troll, it's a cretin.

I hear what you're saying and i understand your angle, but i think you're comparing apples to oranges. I truthfully do not follow clemson recruiting, but i'm sure given their success at recruiting every other position that if they wanted to recruit shut down corners they could recruit shut down corners.

Advertisement
Clemson pass defense is regularly in the top 10 every year. They might not have had any elite first round picks but every player they play is a good college player. LSU has 3 elite recievers that nobody has stopped all year. Their secondary had a rough game, it happens.

They also have multiple 4 and 5 star corners waiting in the wings. Unlike our players, they don’t transfer after they don’t play in year 1.

I was surprised how little pass rush they got outside of blitzing their lb’s, those supposed 5* d-ends they got a few years ago were pretty much neutralized all game..

Advertisement
I was surprised how little pass rush they got outside of blitzing their lb’s, those supposed 5* d-ends they got a few years ago were pretty much neutralized all game..

xavier Thomas was supposed to be all world for them this year and he a very disappointing year. I think he had like 3 sacks. But they’re reloading hard on the dline. They got 4 more 5 star d lineman coming in. Gonna be scary in 2 years

This post makes no sense we can not or we are not in the place to talk about any team especially Clemson.... we have to do more worrying about how we re gonna go through another season without having a full roster let alone descent players.

Advertisement
Back