Clemson struggle is real......

xavier Thomas was supposed to be all world for them this year and he a very disappointing year. I think he had like 3 sacks. But they’re reloading hard on the dline. They got 4 more 5 star d lineman coming in. Gonna be scary in 2 years
Yeah that’s one, he was ineffective all game...that Breese kid they got coming tho is gonna be a problem

Advertisement
Reason why I say this is bc they never have any lock down corners at all. They have the same problem we have with rump not being able to lock down any great corners. They've always had great dline and great Lb but corners are not in there formula. But I def think they will be alright for a few yrs to come. There recruiting class def is going to surprises people.
Thanks

Been to like 4 championships in a row lol. Let’s trade struggles Clemson.

Advertisement
Reason why I say this is bc they never have any lock down corners at all. They have the same problem we have with rump not being able to lock down any great corners. They've always had great dline and great Lb but corners are not in there formula. But I def think they will be alright for a few yrs to come. There recruiting class def is going to surprises people.

:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: I'll trade them for their woeful corner problem all day long....when you literally do EVERYTHING el$e right, it tends to hide such a problem pretty well.

Advertisement
yea they got BIG problems.They've won 2 out the last 4 NC lost 1 game in two years and they have problems??

it's like saying a guy that hit the powerball has problems cause he hit it when it was only 100 million and not 300 million....

We should hope we ever get back to having anywhere near their problems....FOH with this nonsense

It was boring watching Clemson's defense against LSU while knowing how dramatically different the matchups would have been in Ohio State versus LSU

I was surprised how little pass rush they got outside of blitzing their lb’s, those supposed 5* d-ends they got a few years ago were pretty much neutralized all game..
I thought most of them left and then there main guy on the dline was hurt he didn't even play

There is no moving on without talking about them bc they are at the top until we decide to do right as a team. We cant even get a decent kicker let along keep kids from partying before a game. And you really have to respect them boys bc they figured out that winning solves all the problems we haven't figured that out yet. I mean when you have 3star kids laughing at us bc we cant get our program together is not good. Whatever there doing we need to copy and paste

Advertisement

tenor (58).gif

Advertisement
xavier Thomas was supposed to be all world for them this year and he a very disappointing year. I think he had like 3 sacks. But they’re reloading hard on the dline. They got 4 more 5 star d lineman coming in. Gonna be scary in 2 years
Exactly next season they’ll have a top 5 dline so it’s going to be crazy. Them and Ohio State my top 2 favorite right now.

Advertisement
Back