Clemson Roll Call

Staying at Courtyard Marriott in Greenville Friday and Saturday. Look for the good looking people, I will be the old ugly guy with them. Say hi.
 
I haven’t seen anything on food options. They usually post some kind of menu for their tailgates.

I’m bringing a grill and my iron skillets just in case!
 
@Gables Canes I think I may have jinxed it!!!

1790712397150.png
 
I'll be there. I also have 2 tickets for sale that we got through the school because i'm gonna be honest: they're *** and I upgraded us to lower bowl in the canes section.

What is the canes section? I kinda just guessed. I tried to land there. Hope I’m on the right side
 
Where is everyone parking to be close to other members of the Asylum?

Any sections/seats that may have some escaped Asylum members sitting in the lower bowl?
 
First time. Actually been to Munich but not during Oktoberfest.. looking forward to it
IMG_0748.jpeg

Has me reminiscing. Came off working 180 days straight on my biggest engagement/contract project ever. Wife was 6-7 months pregnant. That October I got to enjoy myself and took a month off work entirely with a DD in Helen for Oktoberfest, 2 weeks in Pensacola/Orange Beach, and watched us beat Clemson.

Was a great 3.5 week stretch.
 
Back
Top