I’ll be there. Plan on parking in this parking lot too. Never been to Clemson before so looking forward to it. Bringing a rain jacket and beer to combat the weather.
There was a food option for $25 a plate but I believe the deadline to reserve a spot ended Sunday.I haven’t seen anything on food options. They usually post some kind of menu for their tailgates.
I’m bringing a grill and my iron skillets just in case!
Just come out of it okay and enjoy it on TV. You'll stay drier. Wishing you the best.I was looking forward to this game for a while considering I’m in the Charlotte area. I have surgery tomorrow and needed to cancel. Sucks
They are reporting heavy rains for the game.
Yes.. close to Highlands where I live.You going?
Thanks brothaJust come out of it okay and enjoy it on TV. You'll stay drier. Wishing you the best.
I'll be there. I also have 2 tickets for sale that we got through the school because i'm gonna be honest: they're *** and I upgraded us to lower bowl in the canes section.
What is the canes section? I kinda just guessed. I tried to land there. Hope I’m on the right side
The north is the visiting team, I believe