Clemson Roll Call

SpikeUM

Head Meshuggah
Premium
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
19,827
Who is going to be there! With all of our injuries and poor OL play, I am a tad nervous!

@joeyhh The weather is supposed to be rainy next weekend, we are going to need you at the top of your game!!!
 
Last edited:
I'll be there. I also have 2 tickets for sale that we got through the school because i'm gonna be honest: they're *** and I upgraded us to lower bowl in the canes section.
 
Who is going to be there! With all of our injuries and poor OL play, I am a tad nervous!

@joeyhh The weather is supposed to be nasty next weekend, we are going to need you at the top of your game!!!
Nasty? There's a good chance of rain that evening as of now but that could change. I did not see anything in the forecast that resembles "nasty" weather.
 
Of course we had great weather this weekend up this way just for it to go to **** next weekend.
 
The parking prices were insane. My hotel is about 1.5 miles away. Hoping the Ubers are plentiful after the game. I almost got a hotel at the exit but decided to pay a little more to be close in case we have to walk. Bringing the kids to their first game.
 
Back
Top