Clemson Roll Call

I'll be there. I also have 2 tickets for sale that we got through the school because i'm gonna be honest: they're *** and I upgraded us to lower bowl in the canes section.
 
Who is going to be there! With all of our injuries and poor OL play, I am a tad nervous!

@joeyhh The weather is supposed to be nasty next weekend, we are going to need you at the top of your game!!!
Nasty? There's a good chance of rain that evening as of now but that could change. I did not see anything in the forecast that resembles "nasty" weather.
 
The parking prices were insane. My hotel is about 1.5 miles away. Hoping the Ubers are plentiful after the game. I almost got a hotel at the exit but decided to pay a little more to be close in case we have to walk. Bringing the kids to their first game.
 
Section W, Row A.

East Beach Drive parking lot.

I am staying in Greenville on Friday and Anderson on Saturday.

There is a cold front moving in, but the models have different timings and amounts.
 
Back
Top