Clemson preview of Miami

Advertisement
Too many a$$holes trying to be funny and ripping on the program any way they can. This board has gone to ****! Please start banning the Negative Nancys so we can have a great UM board again.

Last edited:
I can appreciate ANYONE who can see this ship has fallen to the bottom of the ocean....our illustrious coRch can do NOTHING to fix it!

Advertisement
The Adam sander line is funny considering Clemson lost to FSU with Adam Sandler playing QB for FSU.

Al Golden sucks.

I never buy the Clemson hype because they just aren't as good as they are ever cracked up to be. Now those tidbits of "fact"toids re Al and Donut sting like a pick ax to the back of the head. There just isn't anything positive regarding Al's football coaching savvy that anyone can state. It's like trying to swim up Victoria Falls with Al as coach, you just can win do that, having Al as your whatever the heck he is! This season scares me, because when we lose and they keep Al, I'm not sure I can keep it sane.

There's a reason " pulling a Clemson " has stuck this long. They're normally not as good as they're cracked up to be

I understand the "pulling a Clemson" saying...but what is ours?

DK27 is not gonna like this, not one iota!

Dude, I know you're in love with me and all, but the stalking is getting a bit creepy. As for this, couldn't care less what some Clemson sports writer has to say.

You might want to at least read the article alf.

This dude has you canned in less than 6 months.

What are you babbling about now?

rubber...meet the road that you failed to connect with.

I never buy the Clemson hype because they just aren't as good as they are ever cracked up to be. Now those tidbits of "fact"toids re Al and Donut sting like a pick ax to the back of the head. There just isn't anything positive regarding Al's football coaching savvy that anyone can state. It's like trying to swim up Victoria Falls with Al as coach, you just can win do that, having Al as your whatever the heck he is! This season scares me, because when we lose and they keep Al, I'm not sure I can keep it sane.

There's a reason " pulling a Clemson " has stuck this long. They're normally not as good as they're cracked up to be

We just suck, don't need a gimmick

Advertisement

AG is our gimmick

AG is our gimp

.fif

Advertisement
Back