Clemson preview of Miami

Advertisement
(Pop quiz: name the year, game and opponent represented by Miami’s last bowl win. If you can get one, you’re good; two, you’re a genius; three, you’re a cheater.)

Miami hasn’t finished a season ranked in the Associated Press poll this decade. Miami hasn’t defeated Florida State this decade. Miami hasn’t beaten a ranked opponent since Golden’s first year, with the exception of week 2 in 2013 – and that was by five points over Florida, which later lost by six points to Georgia Southern.

haa

Everyone in the Nation knows Golden is a **** - except the Miami BOT and President.

How in Hades does that work?

Advertisement
How about the Doh'Nofrio commentary? We've had 1 respectable LB during his tenure. Denzel would have been in Bill Miller's scheme.

Dude called us the Adam Sandler of ACC teams, which is truly sad and probably accurate.

What's not accurate is the picture of Mike James, whom they refer to as Mike Brown. LOL. Man, how I long for the days of 2010 when we could beat Klumpson.

Advertisement
Unless we magically switch to a real defensive scheme, this game is going to be a ******* bloodbath. Gorlden about to make dabo swinney look like a skinnier, equally retarded looking chip kelly

@FSU, VaTech, and Clemson is Miami's version of facing Murderers Row. Clemson should be Al's Waterloo. Emphasis on should with our Admin.

Advertisement
Really a dumb post. He could cut to the point by saying Clemson has a better offense and defense than Miami...Oh yeah..Dabo is a better coach than Al..

God. I can't ******* wait for Yeargin to get a sack or Baker to break up a pass and for us to hear about how he wanted a Canes offer that never came.

And then, the best moment of all: late in the blowout loss, when the commentators have nothing left to talk about, we will hear one of the always awesome "you mean to tell me Miami couldn't use some of these South Florida guys in their program right now?" specials.

Advertisement
truth really hurts.... thats what 10+ years of cashing checks and not paying attention to a football program will do to you.
start with the AD and clean house..........

Advertisement
Back