Clemson line 8-10?

Clemson -7.5 in my opinion. No way we’re double digit dogs when we were barely double digit favorites against FSU. The disparity between us and the ‘Holes and us and Clemson is night and day.
Miami should be the ‘dog here but only because of Trevor Lawrence. Weird game because this could come down to a field goal or could be a close game where we still lose by 14.
You are high as **** if you think the line is anywhere near single digits. 7.5? Lol. Add a 10 to that and you may be close.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are high as **** if you think the line is anywhere near single digits. 7.5? Lol. Add a 10 to that and you may close.
1601339697501.gif

Advertisement
Assuming Clemson beats Virginia injury free and both schools have no virus issues I’m going with Clemson -9.5

Advertisement
You guys really don’t wanna listen, do ya lol.

The line will be at least 14. There is a 0.000000000000000000000% chance it’ll be single digits, assuming Trevor Lawrence doesn’t die between now and Sunday morning.

Guy who does this for a literal living told me 14-15.5 as of this second. He doesn’t miss by 5 points. Expect the spread to open right around 2 TDs and we’ll go from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the sites has Clemson winning by approximately 19 points so I am guessing that line will be somewhere in the upper teens.

Advertisement
Back