Clemson line 8-10?

I really hope it’s +17.
I want every Clemson fan to feel like we’re super overrated. I want every piece of Clemson twitter to salivate at the thought of just another cupcake dessert on a Saturday night with cool weather while they sip moonshine a crack racist jokes about our chain.

I doubt any coach or player on that team feels even a little concerned about a home game against a team they’ve spanked decisively on the last 2 occasions.
Dabo is gonna be telling those dudes that were just another team that needs to be put back in its rightful place in the ACC so the talking heads can stfu about them. Basically something similar to what that Notre Dame coach said before that *** wup they got at hard rock.

Advertisement
This is one of those games that will go 1 of 2 ways: Clemson humiliates us; or it's a 4th quarter game. Clemson can get that rock slide going on you quickly, and teams tend to give up because they feel overwhelmed. If we can avoid that mindset of fear or giving up, then we can trade with them.

Let's not forget, Clemson has had several games over the last few years against spread teams where they've struggled and/or lost. If UNC can play a final possession game with them so can we, but we have to weather whatever storm might come and not give up.
This times 1,000. This game will be more mental than anything.

Advertisement
Clemson -7.5 in my opinion. No way we’re double digit dogs when we were barely double digit favorites against FSU. The disparity between us and the ‘Holes and us and Clemson is night and day.
Miami should be the ‘dog here but only because of Trevor Lawrence. Weird game because this could come down to a field goal or could be a close game where we still lose by 14.

ESPN’s FPI gives Miami about 12% chance to win which is roughly +800.

Obviously FPI is not designed not for betting action, and there are plenty of legit criticisms of FPI.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPN’s FPI gives Miami about 12% chance to win which is roughly +800.

Obviously FPI is not designed not for betting action, and there are plenty of legit criticisms of FPI.

FPI has us at 1-2. It is trash... especially early in the season.

Advertisement
Back