Clemson line 8-10?

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
Assuming everyone is healthy, would you say this would be about right?

Advertisement
we're going to need mccloud big time to avoid etienne advancing his heisman chances against us and that's pretty terrifying

That's the glaring match up that makes me nervous. Clemson's DL isn't what it was during their last natty, neither is their secondary. But our LBs are slow and not good at angles. I could see Miami putting up around 24-30 points. But the defense is what needs to step up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gonna open around 18

I'd bet everything I own on it if that comes true. We may very well lose but I have zero doubt this team is going to fight.

I also disagree with regard to the premise that Miami at somewhere around +13 or + 14 would get no action......you've already got national guys like Herbie singing our praises on national TV. Perception is reality and right now the country thinks we are this years college breakthrough story.

Line should be in the 13 range I would say, especially in light of the fact home field advantage is basically neutered with the reduced attendance.

We're going to have our hands FULL....i told a buddy of mine, this game will start off fast with big plays for them, we likely go down 14-0 within the first 5 minutes.....I want to see how we respond to that adversity. Do we fold or do we punch back after getting hit in the mouth? We fight back, we'll likely see a 10pt ish game heading into the 4th qtr, if we fold, well, we're not even going to go down that road...

I think this is the game where King's leadership abilities are paramount and Coach Lashlee's ability to call as close to a perfect game as he can will also be seen....

Advertisement
I'd bet everything I own on it if that comes true. We may very well lose but I have zero doubt this team is going to fight.

I also disagree with regard to the premise that Miami at somewhere around +13 or + 14 would get no action......you've already got national guys like Herbie singing our praises on national TV. Perception is reality and right now the country thinks we are this years college breakthrough story.

Line should be in the 13 range I would say, especially in light of the fact home field advantage is basically neutered with the reduced attendance.

Anything over 17 and im all in. Also depends on how Clemson looks this weekend too. But you gotta remember while perception is reality, Clemson hasn’t played a full game yet and vegas isn’t the public. They don’t care about struggling in the second half without Lawrence and Etienne

Not sure Vegas has bought in like we have. The nod goes to the former champs at home. Expecting a +16.5.

Advertisement
Back