Clemson - Hiring Riley from TCU

LCE is Memnon? 😳
LCE was inspired by this classic...

MV5BNTM3ODgxOTYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkwNDAwMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Advertisement
LCE was inspired by this classic...

MV5BNTM3ODgxOTYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTkwNDAwMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
How did I miss such a masterpiece :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ...... On DVD no less... With no one I ever heard of in a movie... Except for the dude on the left with the paddle... Looks like someone that was in every movie back then but never knew his name.... The Ultimate extra...

I hate 2022 season as much as anyone. And Gattis is the easy choice for the worst assistant because he coaches our got awful WRs and is responsible for the overall offense.

But I don't think any unit looked good. (pause).

The offense actually started to clearly suck after #7 broke his foot. But improve a miniscule smidgen after Middle Tennessee... until TVD got injured. Of course, the offensive line got injured and looked so beyond putrid.

In fact, I might say offensive line was our most disappointing group. But no one in there right mind is calling for canning the offensive line coach.

Still, my #1 wish is for Gattis and Ponce fired and getting a Pirate disciple to take over OC/QB duties and a great WR coach.

Where’s my money clown!? Gattis is still on the Miami staff! I have a life. I’m not on this site every day. You ****’s talk so much **** like *******. Pay up! You took the bet and he hasn’t been fired! FOOL!
You raggedy *****. You yapped and yapped about Gattis being here now you're trying to play both sides of the fence like a true *****. Imma keep tagging yo ***** *** cuz I know you ain't got that type of money to wager.

Yeah, so crazy how a program that's won two national titles over the past half decade—as well as seven of the past eight ACC titles—could reel in an offensive coordinator of their choice.

It's like the Tigers are a powerhouse and desirable location all of a sudden.

Miami has been an abortion of a program for 20 years—and just started spending money 13 months ago—and you're shocked when a power-player like Clemson makes a move, while Miami is still figuring itself out.
If Miami had a coach worth a **** who can recognize when an offense is **** and at least begin a search for a replacemen.

Advertisement
Eh, I'd take a pass on Riley. Offensive coordinators who've only worked under mostly 1 coach and that coach happens to be a offensive mind himself scares me. Thats what we're dealing with now. Was it Gattis or Harbaugh? Was it Dykes or Riley. Give me a oc who I know is running the whole show.

You raggedy *****. You yapped and yapped about Gattis being here now you're trying to play both sides of the fence like a true *****. Imma keep tagging yo ***** *** cuz I know you ain't got that type of money to wager.
You’re a clown 😂! Get a life dude. . .Smh

Dabo is feeling real pressure now. The NiLand transfer portal is showing you Clemson and Bama are in trouble. Now you have to show us if you really can coach and win. I think this is the first time where Bama and Clemson didn't make the playoffs

Dabo is feeling real pressure now. The NiLand transfer portal is showing you Clemson and Bama are in trouble. Now you have to show us if you really can coach and win. I think this is the first time where Bama and Clemson didn't make the playoffs

24/7 arms race…. For talent, for coaching, for facilities

Mario needs to step his game up on the coaching and hiring side

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back