Clemson - Hiring Riley from TCU

Advertisement
Waiting for the second wave of OCs that will be available after the spring.
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Advertisement
LCE was not kidnapped, he was told to shut up so he shut up...

I stepped away & let everyone go undisturbed without me causing any dissension amongst the people.

When I say something it’s a problem & then when I step away don’t say something it’s a problem, so idk what people want from me 🤷🏽‍♂️ Lol
Not going to lie… I rock with LCE heel turn to Memnon.

Excellent insight. Thanks. I think we all learned a lot.

Maybe look at the bigger picture such as offensive production and how quickly he turned the OC position over: https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...swinney-aims-to-bring-new-life-to-stale-unit/. The last internal guy lasted a year and Dabo loves internal promotions.

Or maybe look at recruiting: https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Season/2023-Football/Commits/

****, we have the Broyles winner from the year before as OC. How's that going?

Jesus, why do people hate facts so much?

I’m not spending too much energy arguing with someone that thinks hiring the hottest OC in the nation right now is a desperate hire.

There's no denying that Dabo is good at making choices when it comes to his assistants....now I just want to see if he's willing to embrace NIL.

In the meantime, where do we stand

Advertisement
The based moved isn’t as much hiring Riley as it’s firing old boy after 1 season as OC. Someone who been with Dabo 7 seasons and was a Clemson player.

I’m not spending too much energy arguing with someone that thinks hiring the hottest OC in the nation right now is a desperate hire.
Wow, you got me.

I offered no comment about Riley as an OC; I said this was a desperate hire by Dabo as he sees his offense, recruiting, and national relevance slip.

Gattis was the hottest OC in the country about this time last year. And?

Come back to this in two years. It will go fast.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow, you got me.

I offered no comment about Riley as an OC; I said this was a desperate hire by Dabo as he sees his offense, recruiting, and national relevance slip.

Gattis was the hottest OC in the country about this time last year. And?

Come back to this in two years. It will go fast.
I can’t remember Gattis being discussed much let alone being the hottest OC in the country.

Yeah, so crazy how a program that's won two national titles over the past half decade—as well as seven of the past eight ACC titles—could reel in an offensive coordinator of their choice.

It's like the Tigers are a powerhouse and desirable location all of a sudden.

Miami has been an abortion of a program for 20 years—and just started spending money 13 months ago—and you're shocked when a power-player like Clemson makes a move, while Miami is still figuring itself out.
Miami has been paying Gattis 1.8 Million. Stop with the excuses.

There’s only two reasons why we couldn’t hire a guy like Riley:

1) is Mario going to allow him to run his offense?

2) Josh Gattis is still employed as our OC

Advertisement
Yeah, so crazy how a program that's won two national titles over the past half decade—as well as seven of the past eight ACC titles—could reel in an offensive coordinator of their choice.

It's like the Tigers are a powerhouse and desirable location all of a sudden.

Miami has been an abortion of a program for 20 years—and just started spending money 13 months ago—and you're shocked when a power-player like Clemson makes a move, while Miami is still figuring itself out.
Just stfu already

Advertisement
Back