Dream School
Freshman
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2013
- Messages
- 432
Rain should hold off as of now
Have you watched a Clemson game this year? I don’t think they have scored 35 total points, let alone getting 35 against us.42/35-21/17 type of game. Rain lower the score to 28-14 range.
Grass.May have been asked and answered but is their field grass or turf?
Let me clear that upHave you watched a Clemson game this year? I don’t think they have scored 35 total points, let alone getting 35 against us.
**** ur close (BIG PAUSE)I'm in Campobello. Spartanburg county.
Always has been grassMay have been asked and answered but is their field grass or turf?
This.Have you watched a Clemson game this year? I don’t think they have scored 35 total points, let alone getting 35 against us.
Scared to show their faces now.Where all my “scared to play at night in Death Valley” boyz at?