Clemson gametime (speculation, not certainty)

42/35-21/17 type of game. Rain lower the score to 28-14 range.
Have you watched a Clemson game this year? I don’t think they have scored 35 total points, let alone getting 35 against us.
 
Have you watched a Clemson game this year? I don’t think they have scored 35 total points, let alone getting 35 against us.
Let me clear that up

42-21
42-17
35-21
35-17
with rain
28-14

Since Miami's run D has been good, I could see it being even more one sided for Miami. Say 42-14 or 49-14. Miami's offense feeds off of the 3 and outs from our D. Miami's D rests lots when that is happening.
 
I actually think playing at night helps us. We’ve played every game so far at night so our guys are used to it. The raucous atmosphere will actually rev our guys up. They have a true frosh qb. He will be feeling the pressure from not only our dline, but an under the lights game on national tv.
 
Back
Top