Clemson Game

Advertisement
anyone have a good suggestion on where to stay at Clemson ? I was considering staying somewhere near campus and renting a house with a bunch of guys but have no clue what its like there
Drive south to the friendlier Greenville or Columbia. Clemson fans are some of the absolute worst football fans of them all. They cheated to win their first ship in 80 (and they know it) and were insufferable with their superiority complex until they won another. Since then, they have become the epitome of what you don't want a fan base to become. I live in SC and see it everyday.

OK, I'm making the preliminary restaurant list for the Clemson game...additions may be pending...feel free to purge in between binging...

Lewis Barbecue
Smoke on the Water
Smoky Dreams
Smoking Pig (Easley or Pendleton, NOT Clemson)
Bacon Brothers
SBH Barbecue
Up on the Roof
Tupelo Honey
Saskatoon Steaks & Wild Game
Saskatoon is closed. Add Willy Taco and Stax Diner to your list. Both are excellent!

Advertisement
Advertisement
All week can’t explain it shouldn’t be able to explain it but I think Miami comes to play and can win this thing. Dabo was asked in his press conference what does it take for a first year coach to be successful ? His answer “ have a great QB and have the athletes.” Then I think Dabo loses to a freshman QB in Death Valley? Would be his greatest nightmare.🫣

Advertisement
All week can’t explain it shouldn’t be able to explain it but I think Miami comes to play and can win this thing. Dabo was asked in his press conference what does it take for a first year coach to be successful ? His answer “ have a great QB and have the athletes.” Then I think Dabo loses to a freshman QB in Death Valley? Would be his greatest nightmare.🫣
Would love to see it happen, but I'm too often reminded of the last couple of decades 😢

Advertisement
Back