Clemson fan boards?

Twin_Cane

Legend
Anyone knows what their fans are saying about us before saturday? Would love to see their hot takes about Miami?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone knows what their fans are saying about us before saturday? Would love to see their hot takes about Miami?

Not much to be honest. It might pick up closer to game day, but they have goofy *** threads like miami limericks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most of their fans believe Miami is back when they see it. Until then the canes are light work on Saturday. Some believe it will a game if they go sleep walking again like they did at UVA. But coaching staff will have them ready scheme and focus wise. Very few see the Canes as real threat and know they can definitely lose this game. Miami is good team.

All respect King's ability. Running and passing.

Last edited:
OP I'm not saying it's true but a poster on there called you out by name.. He said yo momma's so fat, that when she fell, no one was laughing but the ground was cracking up.
coffee.gif

Advertisement
Read an article in Greenville news stating their big DT will be back. They also basically admitted to sleep walking against UVA. I totally forgot how bad they thrashed UVA in Acc championship game last year. So the fact they were sleep walking is totally understandable i guess. I will never understand that line of thinking though. When I played we had 12 games a year, that’s it. How hard is it to get up for 12 games? They aren’t playing basketball or baseball with 30 games a season. Anyway, we better be ready. Clemson wants to make a statement.

Tyler Davis will be back. he was ready and dressed last weekend but they held him out.

Not much being said on 247 yet. Canes have their attention - they believe they will win but know they need to play better than last week.

One poster that seems to carry some credibility stated that Venables kept it pretty vanilla last week, doing only what he had to in order to win. Saving the real stuff for us.

The team, the coaches and their fans when asked about taking the w and the points:

1601913510918.gif
1601913510918.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tyler Davis will be back. he was ready and dressed last weekend but they held him out.

Not much being said on 247 yet. Canes have their attention - they believe they will win but know they need to play better than last week.

One poster that seems to carry some credibility stated that Venables kept it pretty vanilla last week, doing only what he had to in order to win. Saving the real stuff for us.
đź’Ż

A defensive coordinator saving “real stuff”

What a joke

Advertisement
Back