Clemson - Bama

I wouldn’t count Bama out yet especially if they can score a TD right out of the gate in the 2nd half. But if they go 3 and out or equally worse forced to punt after moving the ball some, then things will truly start to show cracks in the Alabama wall. If Tua throws another INT, Satan will pop a blood vessel in his neck. If Clemson gets a 22pt lead that just might do it.

Advertisement
Outlier. I've seen 2+ years of Jalen Hurts. He's fine if you're in the lead or if the game is close. He's not leading any huge comeback.
I’m fine with what you said, but reality he was on fire against GA in the SEC championship game when Tua struggled..

Millennials’ perception of talented musicians on display for 15 horrific and woeful minutes.

Straight trash. Weird thing is that this isn't even millennials trash. Imagine Dragons biggest fanbase are pre-teens. No joke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn’t count Bama out yet especially if they can score a TD right out of the gate in the 2nd half. But if they go 3 and out or equally worse forced to punt after moving the ball some, then things will truly start to show cracks in the Alabama wall. If Tua throws another INT, Satan will pop a blood vessel in his neck. If Clemson gets a 22pt lead that just might do it.

Maybe feels pressure from the entire Island of Honolulu watching him in person.

51DA7E55-E284-4842-9ECC-775D0DC4F7F3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back