Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
I didnt watch the game but my boy was telling me that they were running KC Rams type ****. And that the QB will kill Miami for 2 more years.

He’s killing everybody. Don’t matter what logo is on the Side of the helmet .

Advertisement
Over the past 4 seasons, Dabo and Clemson have made Hurricane football fans happier than any professional in the Hecht has.

I saw an article the other day that a lot of players on the Clemson D weren't offered by Bama, and they were playing with a chip on their shoulder. One way to not lose recruits to Bama is targeting different players. I think Richt wanted Miami to be UGA so was recruiting same players Bama wanted. Hopefully can get a new recruiting philosophy.

He’s killing everybody. Don’t matter what logo is on the Side of the helmet .
Thats what Im hearing, so we have to wait till he leaves or at least make the Coastal title game and give them some sort of game which I doubt but at least show up

Advertisement
That’s my point. We don’t have those players so I’m wondering how well that will even translate with one of their OCs

I could be wrong, but I think JJ’s highest ranked class was fourth. We had talent before Howard. We never had coaching. Sure it is the jimmies and the joes, not the x’s and the O’s, but coaching is more than the playbook.

If Kelly Bryant could set an all time consecutive completions record against Manny’s D in the ACC title game imagine how far of a hill we have to climb to stop Lawrence?

Scary thing is Lawrence also ran off the high 4 star who came in the year before & looked pretty good in garbage time the previous year. Left to become the highest rated recruit to ever be on Northwestern's team & will be their starting QB when eligible in 2019.

Has Clemson offense been flashy or just executed well and ran with excellent QBs?

Always had a good offense with good QBs - especially Watson, & to an extent Bryant & Boyd. But w/Lawrence it's just out of this world because he's a generational talent.

Advertisement
What a complete and utter domination of hated Bama. I enjoyed every single second of Clemson’s pummeling of the Tide. Yes, doesn’t bode well for us the next 2 years but stranger things have happened before. If Manny and his coaching staff can get us right and moving forward, then I’d expect that we’ll see them in the ACCCG sometime soon

dude you and i could get an offense to drop 30 on sooners.

Lmao yeah but that was kind of my point. Instead of running a basic offense against a bad OU defense they used a ton of misdirection, motions, crosses, and plays that put their players into a position to succeed even though they could've beaten OU running a dive all day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back