Clemson - Bama

Advertisement
I hope he goes back to Hurts and the game becomes a blowout

Don't think I've ever heard him say they are doing things we didn't see or practice for
I thought he said they had seen the stuff before but just hadn’t practiced. He said Clemson was doing copycat stuff.

What’s a worse quote we don’t need explosive plays or what satan said?

A true freshman qb may win the national championship tonight. Meanwhile, every qb on our roster is as worthless as **** on a boar.
Or our previous coach mismanaged Jarren Williams. Would it really surprise you if that was the case?

Wouldn’t want to be in Bama’s locker room when Saban storms in there

Early footage of the little guy making his way back there right now.

Midget.gif

Advertisement
I thought he said they had seen the stuff before but just hadn’t practiced. He said Clemson was doing copycat stuff.

What’s a worse quote we don’t need explosive plays or what satan said?

Bags propped that bytch up, Saban rattled.

Advertisement
Some of the best gameplanning I've seen in a bit. Actually, from both sides, but Clemson's O has a leg up right now. Running plays I've seen the Chiefs and Rams toss out there this season. Wish we had a focus on Xs and Os like this.
That's innovation

Be careful what you wish for, he may go crazy like he did against Georgia..
Outlier. I've seen 2+ years of Jalen Hurts. He's fine if you're in the lead or if the game is close. He's not leading any huge comeback.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That made no sense. They had 3 timeouts and Clemson had none
Right, because even if Tua threw a pick, as long as it wasn't a pick 6, Clemson was just going to slide down and kneel out the clock.

Saban made a poor coaching decision. Funny how that works when you actually have to think and not just rely on your 5 stars to bail you out.

Advertisement
Back