Clemson athletes to return to campus June 1st

Advertisement
As I remember it, Richards had an injury which revealed a pre-existing condition in his neck. I’m going right off of what may be faulty memory, but I believe it may have been some kind of spinal stenosis or some other pre-existing or congenital condition which precludes him from ever playing again due to the risk of permanent injury.

I remember there were people going crazy on this site, as usual, with bullshlt conspiracy theories not only about his injury, but about him being on some double secret suspension.

It was CIS retardation at its finest.

Don’t feel like starting a new thread if it’s not real but you guys hear anything about Clemson letting coaches call players the N-word during practice ?

Advertisement
This isn’t a fan site for Clemson, nobody here should prop up another school. Especially one that stands between us and an ACC title. Go suck off Clemson somewhere else

No most posters on here live in the mom's basement and have never left the place they were born but run down the rest of the country.

Not to mention most Miami fans don't live in south Florida.

This isn’t a fan site for Clemson, nobody here should prop up another school. Especially one that stands between us and an ACC title. Go suck off Clemson somewhere else
No doubt. No ill will towards the kid but I can care less. He chose to play at that **** hole school. I'll say it again. The whole place can crash and burn....

Advertisement
Back