Clemson athletes to return to campus June 1st

Ok, maybe my first comment on this thread didn't portray my complete response enough. But I'll go ahead and make it make sense, since a lot of people read it and ignored the post that I actually quoted.

Poster made a comment on the conditions of players returning:

My reply to that comment, was:

Or in other words, imagine if they were extremely relaxed about it, and "worst case scenario" happened.

Understand what you’re saying, I just can’t imagine that most schools aren’t going to do these types of mitigation, CYA things, including us.

Advertisement
are they going to force everyone to get tested for HIV too 🤡
Clempson and their fans will be OTW to another title contending season... while betas at CIS will be locked in their basements due to testing for low testosterone levels. Sad state of affairs.

Advertisement
I agree with the guy.
It's not an arguement whether if itll happen or not, it's essentially, IF it does then your university get sued out the *** and the whole campus will get shut down and football is done for the year.

Its 100 percent all to do with liabilities. The in case it happens the NCAA, the U and the whole lot else is in trouble, other then lawyers.
We do not know if each returning athlete will have to sign a Non litigation agreement if positive, as the school would be able to show cause of making all efforts to start clean and all are healthy, through the protocol that is in effect.. What is done outside of school, cannot be litigated as a responsibility of the University.

Fck Clemson
Fck that stupid slide
Fck grown *** men rubbing their hand on some dudes rock
Fck Dabo and his cheating *** church
Fck Watson for making that boring *** hillbilly town relevant.

You ever been to Clemson? I am going to assume by your idiotic post you have not.

Advertisement
Clempson and their fans will be OTW to another title contending season... while betas at CIS will be locked in their basements due to testing for low testosterone levels. Sad state of affairs.
The first sentence is crap. The rest is the truth...

Advertisement
I

just saw that, yikes

Didn’t they have a receiver have a neck injury a few years ago? I think mike Williams. Sounds like another ahmmon richards situation

Yeah not looking good... Ross was going to be a top 15 pick next year as well

I

just saw that, yikes

Didn’t they have a receiver have a neck injury a few years ago? I think mike Williams. Sounds like another ahmmon richards situation

Nah this is something he was born with. Mike Williams ran into the goal post and injured himself. And Richards injured himself as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back