Class of 2014 Targets, and who do you hope we get, or want ?

Chad Thomas has told people he wants FSU.

I'll tell you what, though...The petulant children-- amusingly referring to themselves as coaches-- that patrol BTW's sideline don't own the keys to UM's success.

Homestead
Central
Killian
MNW
Edison
North Miami Beach
Carol City
Columbus
Norland
Southridge
Hialeah
All Dade schools that produce plenty of talent.

**** BTW. If Al wants to recruit them, then its his prerogative to do so--just don't use them as an excuse in the future. Frankly, I want nothing to do with BTW kid, unless that kid basically asks to be recruited and keeps a muzzle on his "coaches".

If we win Big Next year These kids will be breaking their necks to sign here. They will see the Local Love guys like Duke and Parryman get and they'll want it too.....2013 is a MUST WIN year for AL and co.

Advertisement
we will not get them all

yep. We always post these must have lists after every NSD.....we will be lucky to get 5 of them. Alot of these guys are going to be top 50 - 100 kids that the SEC will come $earching for.

Last edited:
we will not get them all

yep. We always post these must have lists after every NSD.....we will be lucky to get 5 of them. Alot of these guys are going to top 50 - 100 kids that the SEC will come $earching for.

I only want 5. I'm not countring K.C. or Winky because they're like money in the bank ;)

Khairi Clark
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Ermon Lane
Alin Edouard

Gimme those and I'm good

we will not get them all

yep. We always post these must have lists after every NSD.....we will be lucky to get 5 of them. Alot of these guys are going to be top 50 - 100 kids that the SEC will come $earching for.

1. We have a good chance at winning 10+ games this year, that changes the perspective of kids from a 6-7 win season
2. This ******* NCAA **** should be done
3.were gonna have coley and cristobal for a whole year

-while we probably won't get all of them, (Dixon might follow Dwyer kids to UF, chad might join Matthew in FSU) im willing to bet we get most

Chad's too good, and has always liked us. Let the coaches worry about fixing things with Booker T. They WILL still recruit him. ****, he almost committed on Junior Day.

It really came down to Kirkland thinking he was as good as Thomas and turning it a giant baby when they told him they weren't going to wait until NSD. Now they are talking **** to everyone.

The class will be big, even if we hold back scholarships again. We could have up to 29 spots.

Advertisement
Couldn't they go up over 30 if they wanted? They were 9 under the 25 limit so they could even early enroll back to this year.

We're losing at least 17 scholorship seniors. Then you have attrition (wouldn't shock me to have a QB leave), juniors going early (maybe), and the fact that we didn't take a full class this time around.

I'm thinking we'll be taking 20+, maybe as many as a full class of 25 if the NCAA drops the bull**** against us.

"IF" Bennet takes running back job, is there anyone in 2014 at his school he could bring??

Advertisement
I think we'll recruit Yearby....strong to FSU, but he's a Coley guy, so watch for that.

Don't want Yearby. Got exposed alot this past year now that he has the target on his back. Ask the FSU coaches which Central RB they want now..Cook or Yearby..Lol. .IMO its Cook or Sony. Period. And the chicken littles who are saying that we shouldn't expect to get them all..I would like to know whom exactly do you think we have no shot at getting besides Chad Thomas from SoFla? To me we are very much in play for Clark, Moten, Lane, Dixon, Sony, Cook, Jackson, Flowers, Darling, Rudolph, Washington, McDermott and Edouard. If we are conceding any of these guys to the SEC then we mide as well not even go out recruiting next year. These guys are the core of the talent in SoFla and the majority if not all will be top100 guys.

Advertisement
Can some one plzz rank Yearby,Sony, and cook for me plz!!! Thanx

Sony > Cook > Yearby

Sony and Cook are close athletically, Sony probably a better true RB right now. Yearby not as good an athlete, and doesn't have the top end of those guys, but he's got good feet, and is still very good.

Last edited:
I say Cook is the better athlete. Sony the better pure RB. Yearby is on the outside looking in.

Last post on this..Somebody in another thread said Cook was transferring to Carol City..He said it was a done deal because he wants to be the man. Anybody heard anything about this?? This is pretty big news in our favor (if true) because CC has always been good to us.

Advertisement
Don't want Yearby. Got exposed alot this past year now that he has the target on his back. Ask the FSU coaches which Central RB they want now..Cook or Yearby..Lol. .IMO its Cook or Sony. Period. And the chicken littles who are saying that we shouldn't expect to get them all..I would like to know whom exactly do you think we have no shot at getting besides Chad Thomas from SoFla? To me we are very much in play for Clark, Moten, Lane, Dixon, Sony, Cook, Jackson, Flowers, Darling, Rudolph, Washington, McDermott and Edouard. If we are conceding any of these guys to the SEC then we mide as well not even go out recruiting next year. These guys are the core of the talent in SoFla and the majority if not all will be top100 guys.

Nobody's saying not to recruit those guys....and not giving up on Chad either.

We definitely need Sony next year. Kid is a must get for us. Also going to say it now, but there is no way we are getting both Sony and Cook. I just dont see that as being realistic.

we will not get them all

yep. We always post these must have lists after every NSD.....we will be lucky to get 5 of them. Alot of these guys are going to top 50 - 100 kids that the SEC will come $earching for.

I only want 5. I'm not countring K.C. or Winky because they're like money in the bank ;)

Khairi Clark
Dalvin Cook
Sony Michel
Ermon Lane
Alin Edouard

Gimme those and I'm good

I can live w/o Dalvin if we grab Vincent Jackson, but I'm down for this list too.

Advertisement
Back