Class of 2014 Targets, and who do you hope we get, or want ?

Cuban Cane

Diehard
Commits:
Trevor Darling
Travis Rudolph

Targets:
Sony Michel
Dalvin Cook (Clemson Commit)
Kc McDermott
Reilly Gibbons
Corey Martinez
Ermon Lane
Johnnie Dixon
Khairi Clark
Chad Thomas
Athony Moten
Keyon Brown
Vincent Jackson
Kiy Hester

Maybe 15 Recruits ?
I feel we can get them all. A small class, just like this year. Praying, and hoping for it. What do you all think ? #IStandWithTheU

Advertisement
I hope Darling/Rudolph stick since none of our original three from last season signed today

If we get Sony Michel, everyone will forget Alex Collins even existed.

Advertisement
need to sway Christmas. Get Clark, Keyon Brown, that DE from Northwestern...and hope Chad Thomas transfers to another school. Obviously, we need about 3 instant impact DT's from the JUCO ranks. We will get ours next year....2014 is much more talented than this 2013 class.

Advertisement
Well according to this board we don't need any defensive tackles, nor do we need anyone from dade county because all the coaches are involved in a massive reverse racism/illuminati conspiracy against Al Golden's hair. So lets sign a couple punters from new jersey and be done with it.

need to sway Christmas. Get Clark, Keyon Brown, that DE from Northwestern...and hope Chad Thomas transfers to another school. Obviously, we need about 3 instant impact DT's from the JUCO ranks. We will get ours next year....2014 is much more talented than this 2013 class.

Yeah hopefully Coley can help with Christmas. Not sure exactly how involved he was.

Too early for this. you guys dont love yourselves? let this day end first and at least wait for the dust to settle. At least until collins signs his LOI. **** talk about people needing a life. it way too early to start the speculation and self agrrevation. Man you guys are killing me.

Its quite obvious i am not taking this NSD to well, please forgive me. and eventhough my better judgement tells me we are ok, all our needs were met and we have a TON of DT's on the roster already i am just not ready for 2014 stuff right now .

McDermott, Darling, Moten, Clark, and Thomas are most important IMO

I want Cook, Sony, Lane et al as much as the next guy, but we need those trenches stacked.

Advertisement
McDermott is basically a lock. told that only reason he hasn't actually committed was to let his teammates be seen by coaches.

Advertisement
I expect a top 10 class for 2014.. It's goldens fourth class and he added ace recruiters in Coley and Cristobal.

My class would be
OL Trevor Darling
OL Kc McDermott
OL Reilly Gibbons
OL Nick Linder
RB Sony Michel
RB Dalvin Cook
QB Alin Eduard
WR Ermon Lane
Ath Travis Rudolph
WR Tyre Brady
WR Corey Holmes
DT Khairi Clark
DL Anthony Moten
DE Keyon Brown
DB Quincy Wilson
LB Frank Newman
And the big steal would be LB Kain Daub

Forget about getting those booker t kids, they're signed sealed and delivered to FSU. Wish we had a shot though.

WR Darrell Langham needs to be on everyones list, plus he doesnt attend a dade city school, we should have a good chance.

Advertisement
Back