Class of '19 WR Kyle Ford

Advertisement
This school usually has some good ballplayers.

Wouldn't mind pulling in another high quality WR from LA in this year's class.

Seems like two WRs will be the number this year.

If we offer this kid and at the same time keep ****ing around with MAR telling him he's got to play defense...
tenor.gif

From CA, goes to Orange Lutheran, just picked up an offer from The U:

His 247 profile:
Kyle Ford, Orange Lutheran, Wide Receiver

I had never heard of him beforehand, but he had an unreal performance last week out at the Opening. Won Overall MVP and was a top performer of mine 2/3 days. Was single-handily carrying Team Impact with Payton out and made a play pretty much every possession. College ready size at the position right now

Advertisement
Orange Lutheran? From Anaheim? CA? This kid will be all USC, unless SC craps out...which is very possible.

If we can pull this kid in deep SC territory, this would be one of the most impressive pulls by this staff.

How is it too late? Signing day is 7 months away, between which is an entire season of college football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Orange Lutheran? From Anaheim? CA? This kid will be all USC, unless SC craps out...which is very possible.

If we can pull this kid in deep SC territory, this would be one of the most impressive pulls by this staff.

SC is tight on scholarships this cycle

Ivins posted in his scoop that Ford actually reached out to us before we offered. Says we have a chance but Oregon and Michigan are ahead until he at least visits.
Shoot your shot while you can especially if a Cali kid seems to be willing to leave Cali as we've seen the last few years

Advertisement
Shoot your shot while you can especially if a Cali kid seems to be willing to leave Cali as we've seen the last few years
Yea but it’ll be easier if you had other Cali kids from the same area or that know them(Kelee Ringo!)

Absolute freak at the WR position. Get him on campus, until then I don't want to hear it.

I'm happy the coaches are trying, concern would be if they did not at least reach out to the kid to determine his level of interest. And if there is interest....then the recruiting game begins, February 2019 is a few months away!

Advertisement
Back