Class of '19 WR Kyle Ford

Dominated the opening last week. About to receive his fifth star. Way to late on this one .

This school usually has some good ballplayers.

Wouldn't mind pulling in another high quality WR from LA in this year's class.

Seems like two WRs will be the number this year.

If we offer this kid and at the same time keep dicking around with MAR telling him he's got to play defense...

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Staff member
From CA, goes to Orange Lutheran, just picked up an offer from The U:

His 247 profile:
Kyle Ford, Orange Lutheran, Wide Receiver
I had never heard of him beforehand, but he had an unreal performance last week out at the Opening. Won Overall MVP and was a top performer of mine 2/3 days. Was single-handily carrying Team Impact with Payton out and made a play pretty much every possession. College ready size at the position right now

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
You can signed them, if you don't offer them! Yes late to the game but I respect the fact that we are trying! Its July we can still make a play at him!

Orange Lutheran? From Anaheim? CA? This kid will be all USC, unless SC craps out...which is very possible.

If we can pull this kid in deep SC territory, this would be one of the most impressive pulls by this staff.

How is it too late? Signing day is 7 months away, between which is an entire season of college football.

Ivins posted in his scoop that Ford actually reached out to us before we offered. Says we have a chance but Oregon and Michigan are ahead until he at least visits.

BEAST, was easily the best player @ The Opening according to most sources

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Orange Lutheran? From Anaheim? CA? This kid will be all USC, unless SC craps out...which is very possible.

If we can pull this kid in deep SC territory, this would be one of the most impressive pulls by this staff.
SC is tight on scholarships this cycle

Ivins posted in his scoop that Ford actually reached out to us before we offered. Says we have a chance but Oregon and Michigan are ahead until he at least visits.
Shoot your shot while you can especially if a Cali kid seems to be willing to leave Cali as we've seen the last few years

Shoot your shot while you can especially if a Cali kid seems to be willing to leave Cali as we've seen the last few years
Yea but it’ll be easier if you had other Cali kids from the same area or that know them(Kelee Ringo!)

Absolute freak at the WR position. Get him on campus, until then I don't want to hear it.

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
I'm happy the coaches are trying, concern would be if they did not at least reach out to the kid to determine his level of interest. And if there is interest....then the recruiting game begins, February 2019 is a few months away!

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
I've always felt Miami needs to recruit the LA, OC, Inland Empire, and SD county much more. Lots of kids out here likes the Canes