Class of '19 WR Kyle Ford

This is what happens when you have a position that's stacked. It allows you to allocate resources for elite talent that might be a difficult pull w/out worrying about hurting said position.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you have a position that's stacked. It allows you to allocate resources for elite talent that might be a difficult pull w/out worrying about hurting said position.
Ball out this year with the receiving core especially AR and Cage then watch a kid like Ford start loving us

I've always felt Miami needs to recruit the LA, OC, Inland Empire, and SD county much more. Lots of kids out here likes the Canes
The problem with this is if they don't play much right away they get discourage and homesick and want to ytransfer close to home.

The problem with this is if they don't play much right away they get discourage and homesick and want to ytransfer close to home.

Not necessarily true at all. You can't look at DJ Johnson and blanket all Cali kids. Plus SoCal is where the true football talent is in the State.

Just like there is Tri-County kids that want to leave.....its the same in SoCal. There is a ton of talent from LA down to SD that Miami could pluck 2 or 3 a year.

The thing about Miami recruiting is I have always felt is if we focused heavy on Atlanta Metro, Houston Metro, Dallas-Ft.Worth, and LA-Vegas-San Diego triangle as the 4 OOS regions we would be Top 5 every year with the State of Miami we would bring in.

Not necessarily true at all. You can't look at DJ Johnson and blanket all Cali kids. Plus SoCal is where the true football talent is in the State.

Just like there is Tri-County kids that want to leave.....its the same in SoCal. There is a ton of talent from LA down to SD that Miami could pluck 2 or 3 a year.

The thing about Miami recruiting is I have always felt is if we focused heavy on Atlanta Metro, Houston Metro, Dallas-Ft.Worth, and LA-Vegas-San Diego triangle as the 4 OOS regions we would be Top 5 every year with the State of Miami we would bring in.

I agree completely. There are a ton of kids out here that don’t love USC and UCLA is an afterthought to many. Same as the Canes, USC can’t take all of the locals. A 3 star LA kids is close to a 3 star dade dawg. If I had to choose I would take a Dade kids everyday but would prefer a 3 star from LA than a 4 star from the midwest.

Many LA/OC kids would have Miami as a strong alternative choice if the can’t stay in LA (similare mindset and culture) Not sure if that is true for San Diego, much different vibe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back