Class Impact: Zion Nelson to Miami

View as article
I can't wait to bump this after the "great OL evaluator Calvin" is proven wrong yet again.

LoL, please do, i didnt say he was going to be good or bad, but its a smart pick-up at this stage, especially when you got schalorships available. But mark it down, he'll do more here than bar milo, Jahir jones and mahoney did in their time here, he will be a contributor!

Advertisement
LoL, please do, i didnt say he was going to be good or bad, but its a smart pick-up at this stage, especially when you got schalorships available. But mark it down, he'll do more here than bar milo, Jahir jones and mahoney did in their time here, he will be a contributor!

So you think the line is going to be so bad he will get more playing time than Mahoney and Jahir jones?

So you think the line is going to be so bad he will get more playing time than Mahoney and Jahir jones?

Those 2 guys should never have gotten schalorships here, Zion is a better athlete than those 2 could ever be. He has all the tools needed to do work here mainly because he has a real good base and movement. He can definitely be a starting right tackle, but once he comes in, and starts moving around, i wouldnt be surprised if he got moved to d-tackle at some point either.

Watch how our o-line starts doing work now. If healthy we know who at least 3 of the starters will be, navaughn, scaife and gaynor, teams are going to be in for a dog fight with those 3. The days of seeing our interior o-linemen on skates will soon be coming to an end!

Those 2 guys should never have gotten schalorships here, Zion is a better athlete than those 2 could ever be. He has all the tools needed to do work here mainly because he has a real good base and movement. He can definitely be a starting right tackle, but once he comes in, and starts moving around, i wouldnt be surprised if he got moved to d-tackle at some point either.

Watch how our o-line starts doing work now. If healthy we know who at least 3 of the starters will be, navaughn, scaife and gaynor, teams are going to be in for a dog fight with those 3. The days of seeing our interior o-linemen on skates will soon be coming to an end!

You don't think the fact that he has good movement is due to the fact that he is 240 pounds. My high school had 240lb tight ends that could move better than him.

Bright side is this has to be rock bottom. Stealing a 240 pound 2 star OT from Crapp State has to be the football equivalent of sucking dirty dyck for the $3.18 that the bum had in his pocket to buy a crack rock.

If Rick doesn’t have the intellectual honesty to admit what he’s doing to this team by insisting on burying our offense so deep it’s eating magma, then he’s officially human waste.

I have been on this site for years...and this is the single most funniest ever thing i have read...i sapit water all over the keyboard. @The Franchise THE GOAT

Advertisement
Calvin I agree...

It would become a huge joke.
You bum posters like you would never man up and admit you were wrong. But the great thing about the internet is we can hold posters like you and the likes accountable. Just takes a bump or two

Advertisement
You bum posters like you would never man up and admit you were wrong. But the great thing about the internet is we can hold posters like you and the likes accountable. Just takes a bump or two
Follow my posts brother, I admit I'm wrong a lot.

Advertisement
Nope, the weight has nothing to do with him having good lower balance, its his hips and feet.

50 more lbs on his frame could wreck that balance. This kid is a huge projection. That doesn't mean it won't work out for him, but I'd be more comfortable if he was showing that same balance at much closer to ideal college tackle weight and functional strength. He's ok as a long term project, but nothing more.

50 more lbs on his frame could wreck that balance. This kid is a huge projection. That doesn't mean it won't work out for him, but I'd be more comfortable if he was showing that same balance at much closer to ideal college tackle weight and functional strength. He's ok as a long term project, but nothing more.

For tackles, he'll be straight, he'll be around 270 probably by the time spring ball comes around, remember, he's enrolling early and muscle is heavier than fat, he'll be able to make a smooth transition, whereas a guy like zalonte, when he drops back in his sets, he's lumbering back, nothing smooth!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back