Class Impact: Keshawn Washington to Miami

Advertisement
Im waiting for results now i cant dive head first no more man. I done been got too many times where i dont trust the process or any good news. I want to believe but i cant anymore until it happens

May look like sour grapes but I said i was hoping for someone more athletic when he committed...

But are we really full go after this kid? He's not an elite athlete at all. 4.7 shuttle? Is that accurate?

May look like sour grapes but I said i was hoping for someone more athletic when he committed...

But are we really full go after this kid? He's not an elite athlete at all. 4.7 shuttle? Is that accurate?
The film looks good but yea that shuttle isnt that great but who knows. With more film this year and camps we will know more......so far i like his film but that can change. He looks like he closes in a hurry though and if CU wants him then y not.

Correct. This wait till next year cause this and that talk is nonsense. We need top dudes now.
Yea that next year **** is bogus especially when most fans here say we r loaded. Its one or the other...if a person says we r loaded but then says give them time then wtf that doesnt make sense. We should hit the ground running......the one thing im waiting for besides a good season is nsd 2020 to see if its the same ole story.

Advertisement

I think that if he plans to be a striker than it want hurt him that much. I say this because Romeo Finley had a 4.6 shuttle as a senior and I guarantee if keshawn runs the shuttle again as a senior he will probably run high 4.5 or 4.6. But I do agree with you, he is not an elite athlete

Advertisement
Should’ve never let him back in the class anyways, he’s not worth the headache. He would’ve been the 1 out of the 3 I told kick rocks. Wish Manny would drop him but I know it won’t happen smh.

I see

Different staff same recruiting......we just get bodied by everyone. Whatever is left we always have to pick up the pieces. FSU got a retarded coach and they still baggin.......when does it end?

Part of the staff the same and they were not very good recruiters then and looks like not much changed so far.

Advertisement
You don't drop somebody based on a CB, you drop somebody if they're pining for another school

It wasn't for the CB. I didn't even know there was a CB.
I was talking about if the kid truly has FSU as his TOP school (hence why I said "if true") after committing to us twice, then he can kick rocks. He aint good enough for all of this wishy washy ****.

every time someone visits fsu their writers say "fsu has made a move for" or some BS. Look at all the top guys that visited and none committed

Advertisement
Why even accept his commitment if this kid clearly has FSU as his top school?

Drop this fckin kid & tell'em to kick rocks, he's not good enough to play these kinda games.

Do we know for sure it wasn't us that indicated we weren't really feeling his commitment?

Advertisement
Back