Class Impact: Keshawn Washington to Miami

Advertisement
I see

Different staff same recruiting......we just get bodied by everyone. Whatever is left we always have to pick up the pieces. FSU got a retarded coach and they still baggin.......when does it end?
You look at our current class and say we're getting bodied then you're just a miserable mope, which it seems like you're turning into as of late.

FSU is on top but I remain committed to Miami. That totally makes sense...

I’d also like to see the full quote and question. Most of These 17 year old kids have poor interview skills. If he asked “are you going to take visits” kid says “yes” and if asks “well is FSU one of the schools you want to visit?” And his response is “yeah FSU is on top of my list” then newberg can take the “FSU is on top” part and quote it.

I remember fermnan doing the same thing with travonte valentine years ago. Took a quote and used it out of context and valentine blasted him on Twitter.

Also not saying it wasn’t the other way but F newberg and I trust nothing he reports. Show me the interview.

Advertisement
I’d also like to see the full quote and question. Most of These 17 year old kids have poor interview skills. If he asked “are you going to take visits” kid says “yes” and if asks “well is FSU one of the schools you want to visit?” And his response is “yeah FSU is on top of my list” then newberg can take the “FSU is on top” part and quote it.

I remember fermnan doing the same thing with travonte valentine years ago. Took a quote and used it out of context and valentine blasted him on Twitter.

Also not saying it wasn’t the other way but F newberg and I trust nothing he reports. Show me the interview.
Wonder where that guy is now what a waste of time and effort

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back