Class Impact: Ja'Corey Hammett to Miami

That only happens if he decommits
I get where you're coming since these recruiting services are always underselling our commits. I still disagree, offers can dictate ranking. Bama and UGA level offers usually result in a 4- star ranking . Evaluators will trust Bama's and UGA's evaluation over their own. Him being committed to UM won't outweigh those apex level offers.

Advertisement
Where is the Bama/UGA coming from? It’s interesting if true. What position are they offering at?

Advertisement
Let’s see on this. I think Hammett might grow into DE. Can we take Ishmael/Hammett at DE and then Troutman/Johnson at LB while trying to flip Hood? That makes sense to me.
I think Hammett can be somewhat of a hybrid type. He'll definitely rush the QB but Looking at how fluid and smooth he is with his movements, I think he can drop back into coverage from time to time.

His value will be on 3rd down. He adds flexibility to our 3rd down defense.

His biggest area where he needs improvement on is becoming more stout against the run. He won't be able to college level tackles using only his quickness and speed.

Advertisement
Dude chill.
I don’t want him anywhere else but here. But just find it bizarre that they offer now. Not something they do often. Especially at that position.
My theory is that saban is going away from that 3-4 and is looking gnome towards a different type of offense or one that doesn’t need the 6’4 245 backers that they usually recruit.
Vandarius Cowan is gone Parks hasn’t seen much playing time. He need dudes that can cover the spread offenses. He’s gonna go after the smaller backers now.
I'm just saying man.. Why do we always change the narrative when it's our guys.. Let him come hunt! He didn't get Chad and he had him singing at the piano with his with wife singing right next to him.

Post it for us.
EF1E0C97-745C-4965-A404-897F36DFA37F.png
31DC067D-FD24-4127-B419-0959ECAF51D1.png
8949FBD0-57A2-48D2-BC65-BEE84604FE3B.jpeg
Florida just offered too apparently

Advertisement
I would honestly like to know why you're so sure about that. Nothing and I mean NOTHING surprises me anymore in recruiting.
Why are you so scared you big *** duck! You are probably the type who is afraid of hard work.. Scared money muthafukka. I can't stand most of yall this blog gets weaker and weaker by the year.

Advertisement
Why are you so scared you big *** duck! You are probably the type who is afraid of hard work.. Scared money muthafukka. I can't stand most of yall this blog gets weaker and weaker by the year.
Dude... Who fvcked your wife? Man chill, you're taking this too serious lol. No one is real life scared of losing recruits. I just wanted to know why he was so sure. Maybe he has intel or something. **** all that name calling is uncalled my guy.

Advertisement
Back