Class Impact: Ja'Corey Hammett to Miami

And you're complaining about the blog gets weaker and weaker but yet, here you are.... on this weak blog responding to strangers...
I barely come on the blog champ! Summer is here and there is bigger **** going on in the world. You ducks cry when our players get chased by other schools. Cry when they don't get 4* and higher. Can't have it both ways. Duck!

Advertisement
Dude... Who fvcked your wife? Man chill, you're taking this too serious lol. No one is real life scared of losing recruits. I just wanted to know why he was so sure. Maybe he has intel or something. **** all that name calling is uncalled my guy.
My wife goofy! Another corny wb joke.. lmao I'm not married duck! You gumps keep posting your lives away.. lmbao
I'm sure you have plenty of time of your hands

I barely come on the blog champ! Summer is here and there is bigger **** going on in the world. You ducks cry when our players get chased by other schools. Cry when they don't get 4* and higher. Can't have it both ways. Duck!
I didn't say HOW MUCH you come on here... The point is... You're here. With "bigger **** going on in the world", guess what? You're still here. Enjoy your day champ.

Advertisement
My wife goofy! Another corny wb joke.. lmao I'm not married duck! You gumps keep posting your lives away.. lmbao
I'm sure you have plenty of time of your hands
I was gonna ask how you know he’s a corny wb but I figured you’d say only a corny wb would make that type of joke???

I was gonna ask how you know he’s a corny wb but I figured you’d say only a corny wb would make that type of joke???
RVA you ain't corny so you already know! Folks cry when our guys get chased, then cry when our guys are ranked low. Then cry when someone believes they will stick.. It's the weirdest stuff to me.. I guess I'm getting old man

RVA you ain't corny so you already know! Folks cry when our guys get chased, then cry when our guys are ranked low. Then cry when someone believes they will stick.. It's the weirdest stuff to me.. I guess I'm getting old man
I think this is a guy some people were questioning as a take too. Lol. Now they’re scrambling. It’s too funny.

Why are you so scared you big *** duck! You are probably the type who is afraid of hard work.. Scared money muthafukka. I can't stand most of yall this blog gets weaker and weaker by the year.

No dog in this fight, but if you scroll up @Page305 was actually agreeing with people saying similar stuff to what you were saying earlier in this thread. Definitely can't have it both way (wanting blue chip kids then getting mad, scared, or overreacting when big programs offer).

The way I read it, he came across as legit curious if that poster had inside info when he said Hammett "won't flip" and that he's "1000000%" a Cane. I was curious, too, to be honest. Most people who follow recruiting are never 1 million percent sure about where any kid will sign, unless they have real information.

I understand the reaction, though. People on this board love to **** on our own players and recruits, then pull a 180 the moment the player/recruit starts to get some recognition. One year a player is the bum, the next year they're upset he's leaving early. In February our commits are trash because "3 sTarZ bROh," then the bag schools come around and those same people are crying about decommits. Bi-polar as fvck.

Advertisement
No dog in this fight, but if you scroll up @Page305 was actually agreeing with people saying similar stuff to what you were saying earlier in this thread. Definitely can't have it both way (wanting blue chip kids then getting mad, scared, or overreacting when big programs offer).

The way I read it, he came across as legit curious if that poster had inside info when he said Hammett "won't flip" and that he's "1000000%" a Cane. I was curious, too, to be honest. Most people who follow recruiting are never 1 million percent sure about where any kid will sign, unless they have real information.

I understand the reaction, though. People on this board love to **** on our own players and recruits, then pull a 180 the moment the player/recruit starts to get some recognition. One year a player is the bum, the next year they're upset he's leaving early. In February our commits are trash because "3 sTarZ bROh," then the bag schools come around and those same people are crying about decommits. Bi-polar as fvck.
That's honestly all it was. I'm always curious when someone post that they know for a fact that a recruit won't flip.

Not trying to downplay Ja’Corey at all but are these offers legit? I know he posted them on Instagram but 247 doesn’t have any of those offers reported in the last 2 days besides Kentucky

Not trying to downplay Ja’Corey at all but are these offers legit? I know he posted them on Instagram but 247 doesn’t have any of those offers reported in the last 2 days besides Kentucky

How can it not be legit? 247 and all the other sites get their info on offers exclusively from the recruits themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just posted an offer from Clemson lol
If he really wants to go and play for Swinney and have that racist assistant coach he’ll at him then Clemson is the place to go.
when will parents take a stand with their 18 year old black sons and refuse to let them attend schools which treat their son like a circus act, you know, “we like you because you’re good at entertaining us. But if you weren’t good at _____, you would be just another n***er.”
And don’t tell me that’s it’s to hard for a poor person to say no to 20-30k, maybe even 100k if he player is really good. Go read about the sacrifices and the length of he sacrifice made by blacks in Alabama in the economic boycott of buses. You think those were reach people making walking an hour or more to work in the white person’s home?
Sorry if that’s offensive but it’s the basic attitude of the Maronite of high level D1 football coaches, the AD’s and the boosters.

yall scared he will decommit becauae he got Bama and UGA offers??? lmao... kid is a Cane 1000000%...he wont flip
Dude brooks tried to flip even when we on him early and stuck by him after his knee injury and schools try to back off. Nothing surprises me

Advertisement
Back