Class Impact: Elijah Arroyo to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Brantley gets a lot of love on here because of his twitter antics, and rightfully so, but this kid Arroyo is the real F-ing deal. He's gonna come in and possibly be better than Brevin when he leaves, his athleticism and size to go along with pretty good top end speed makes him elite. For reference Brevin is 6'3" 245, this kid without S&C is 6'5" 220. Mamarelli is gonna be alright for us, but this kid will take over the TE1 spot pretty early. If Mallory stays then TE2 I guess.

I know Brantley gets a lot of love on here because of his twitter antics, and rightfully so, but this kid Arroyo is the real F-ing deal. He's gonna come in and possibly be better than Brevin when he leaves, his athleticism and size to go along with pretty good top end speed makes him elite. For reference Brevin is 6'3" 245, this kid without S&C is 6'5" 220. Mamarelli is gonna be alright for us, but this kid will take over the TE1 spot pretty early. If Mallory stays then TE2 I guess.
Was about to say not so fast on the brevin comment, but rewatched arroyo’s tape. Has nice size and can run, loves contact it seems, blocks and drives well, looks like he has really good hands (rare for a HS TE), and runs solid routes. Definitely a nice prospect.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Where would Mallory go? He will be TE1 next year

He dislocated is pinky in the first quarter as well, and played injured all last season, so it speaks for his toughness

Advertisement
Back