Class Impact: Elijah Arroyo to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Rivals spoke with him recently ...

At 6-foot-4 and 230 pounds, he’s an early enrollee who will report to UM in January. He’s shut down his recruitment and isn’t talking to any other programs.

Before last night, Elijah Arroyo had 416 receiving yards and six touchdowns in his teams first five games this season.

Arroyo says his main focus in year 1 at Miami won’t be to make an immediate impact. He’s okay with spending time in the weight room to bulk up while learning the offense. “I don’t have to start early, I can spend time developing,” he said.

At 6-foot-4 and 230 pounds, he’s an early enrollee who will report to UM in January. He’s shut down his recruitment and isn’t talking to any other programs.

Before last night, Elijah Arroyo had 416 receiving yards and six touchdowns in his teams first five games this season.

Arroyo says his main focus in year 1 at Miami won’t be to make an immediate impact. He’s okay with spending time in the weight room to bulk up while learning the offense. “I don’t have to start early, I can spend time developing,” he said.
Can we please clone this kind. Not only is he a Day 1 contributor, he is ok with being developed. That’s so rare nowadays. Love it. With Mallory, Dom, and Elijah next year that’s a good look for depth.

He wants to play at 245 of good weight here as a freshman

Advertisement
He wants to play at 245 of good weight here as a freshman
As our resident Texas insider here on the board, who was the last tight end from Texas that was as good as this kid?

Follow up fill in the blank:
Elijah is the best kid we have got from Texas since________

As our resident Texas insider here on the board, who was the last tight end from Texas that was as good as this kid?

Follow up fill in the blank:
Elijah is the best kid we have got from Texas since________
Brock Wright in 17 from cy fair was supposed to be special going to notre dame. But old heads will probably tell you Riley odoms. He was a 2x all pro 4x pro bowler and attended the university of Houston.

and He’s the best player from Texas we’ve gotten since Winston in my humble opinion (but I’m sure that’s subjective cause bubba franks was nice too)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How the **** did we sneak this kid out of Big 12 country? He seems like the perfect fit for their offenses. Even Jimbo could appreciate this kid. He looks like a future star.

Advertisement
Back