Class Impact: Brashard Smith to Miami

Advertisement
Lol I love getting Brashard, but do y’all know how good Rondale Moore is? Dude beat Ohio State by himself basically... That’s a helluva comparison..

Question: How close is Smith to Marshall and Tate? If Taylor commits to us, will that start the dominoes? Conversely, am I right in thinking Collins being in this class or not is a non-factor? He has yet to attend school or play with Palmetto, correct?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol I love getting Brashard, but do y’all know how good Rondale Moore is? Dude beat Ohio State by himself basically... That’s a helluva comparison..
Yeah Rondale on a completely different level physically.. dude like a undersized linebacker playing WR with how strong he is

I‘m going Kevin Williams over Dorsett because I think Smith’s stocky build and ability to break arm tackles is more like Williams.
For anyone who doesn’t remember how good Williams was, go Check out some highlights. Electric return man and 1st round pick as a receiver. Williams was our best returner, IMO, until Santana Moss and others that obviously followed.
correct, we really forget how friction good a guy like K.Williams was during his time at Miami

correct, we really forget how friction good a guy like K.Williams was during his time at Miami
Williams was great but was over shadowed by some of his flashier teammates like Lamar Thomas and Horace Copeland. Bu5 Williams was the best after college and was the best return man of the group.

Advertisement
Watching his film I'm still trying to figure out how he is a 3star. I know it will change if they decide to play this yr bc his speed alone is worth a 4star. I mean on film he out runs the kick returner and probably would've ran across the endzone first if he didn't make a block at the end. The fact the man doesn't want to go down at all after first contact is amazing.

Williams was great but was over shadowed by some of his flashier teammates like Lamar Thomas and Horace Copeland. Bu5 Williams was the best after college and was the best return man of the group.
Lamar Thomas obviously will live in infamy for his stunt...... Horace could flat out play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back