Class Impact: Brashard Smith to Miami

Advertisement
Can’t wait to watch Smith ball out for the U next season. Lots of great comparisons being made by all; I just want Brashad to ball out and make the offense go. While being infectious with his passion for the game. Kid is going to be looked back on one day in high esteem with the way he played at Miami. Can’t go wrong here with him at all.

Running a 4.46 laser before your senior year of HS starts is incredible. He isn't skinny either which is the huge factor here.

If he truly gained 2-3 inches he is going to be a

5'11 210lb WR running a 4.38.

Simply unstoppable. I will repeat, Brashard and Ryan Rodriguez are SEVERELY UNDERRATED
More you read about the kid the more he appears to be a poor mans version of Percy Harvin, and that is not meant as any sort of slight against B Smith. Kid appears to be a talent, and while not Harvin, he does appear to not have the off field problems or the migraines.

More you read about the kid the more he appears to be a poor mans version of Percy Harvin, and that is not meant as any sort of slight against B Smith. Kid appears to be a talent, and while not Harvin, he does appear to not have the off field problems or the migraines.
Taller Tavon Austin

Can’t wait to watch Smith ball out for the U next season. Lots of great comparisons being made by all; I just want Brashad to ball out and make the offense go. While being infectious with his passion for the game. Kid is going to be looked back on one day in high esteem with the way he played at Miami. Can’t go wrong here with him at all.
Stud. Unlike receivers we've previously recruited and added to the team. That's not a dig to any of them, just a point that his speed and toughness set him apart. Burns like Jeff Thomas but plays as tough as Restrepo. Love his game.

Advertisement
Running a 4.46 laser before your senior year of HS starts is incredible. He isn't skinny either which is the huge factor here.

Simply unstoppable. I will repeat, Brashard and Ryan Rodriguez are SEVERELY UNDERRATED
I didn’t watch his tape until he committed, Smith is criminally underrated. Kid is a stud!

I feel both of these players after their senior seasons will be four star, Top 250 players in the country.

Ryan Rodriguez will be a future All-Conference interior offensive lineman. He'll play in the NFL. Hard worker. Smart. Technically sound and abnormally strong at the point.

Brashard Smith has too much football speed and too much anger with the football in his hands. He's a gamebreaker. I'd like to project All-Conference, but its tough to project a slot guy to get there, but he a different breed.

Advertisement
So apparently the rumors about Brashard growing are true. Snooped around and ITU reportedly that he looks significantly bigger. Probably around the 5’10 range. The original rumor were that he was 6’0/6’1 so 5’10 makes sense even as a low ball.

I was on the Yulkeith bandwagon for the longest time. Then all you local guys kept saying Smith, Smith, SMIFF back in the beginning of the year. So I took a look at his film. And that was the end of that. I am sold.

Smith isn't just fast as ****. He is a bully. All those contested catches we see with Harley and Pope (and even Wiggins for crying out loud, little man in a big man's body)... we will not have those problems with Brown in this class. Kid is going to house a lot of balls as a Cane.

Agree with the above post. The "Yul vs Brashard" debate was a great one at one point. But now it looks like Brashard has clearly seperated himself. Yul had his shot and I think the staff would have easily taken his commitment early on in the process. Now we dont need him and we DEFINITELY dont need anymore small, tiny, slot kids. Im hoping that KSmith or Redding or Payton can finally push Pope to the slot in 2021 where he needs to be. And put Wiggins on the bench where he needs to be.

Agree with the above post. The "Yul vs Brashard" debate was a great one at one point. But now it looks like Brashard has clearly seperated himself. Yul had his shot and I think the staff would have easily taken his commitment early on in the process. Now we dont need him and we DEFINITELY dont need anymore small, tiny, slot kids. Im hoping that KSmith or Redding or Payton can finally push Pope to the slot in 2021 where he needs to be. And put Wiggins on the bench where he needs to be.

Wiggins is going pro after this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So apparently the rumors about Brashard growing are true. Snooped around and ITU reportedly that he looks significantly bigger. Probably around the 5’10 range. The original rumor were that he was 6’0/6’1 so 5’10 makes sense even as a low ball.
I said he looked 6 foot when I first joined but I was just eyeballing. I think hes at least 5’10 or 5’11 for sure when we measure him tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back