Confirmed Clark to Portal

Advertisement
Even if he wasn't going to start, you hate to lose quality depth. Portal has taken away a lot of kids' willingness to compete for a job.
I would argue that 95% of the kids out there if they were a 2 yr starter and was about to lose their job..they would jump in the portal immediately.

Bama people were basically saying this was going to be Cohen and thats why he transferred.

Cant blame anyone if this is the scenario. Going from starter to backup is alot to ask of someone. This isnt a competition. Lee is the starter. Thats like trying to convince Campbell that Cohen wasnt going to be the starter and it would be a competition. Nah bruh. lol.

Advertisement
I honestly think the portal needs regulated and the 1 year sit out rule needs to come back. Wont be blatant free agency & we don’t need the portal with Mario at the helm. He is building an army. In a few years we should be able to out athlete most teams regardless of what Neanderthal is calling plays
Postal is fine but inter conference transferring needs to go

Advertisement
Lol @ anyone thinking they brought the UCF center to “compete” for a job. Clark knows he’s out of a job.
He's not even suited up on the same practice field as him in the Spring and felt out the situation.

Just instantly bounced.

And people wonder why we've been crap for 20 years with that kind of player on your roster - starting no less!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not even suited up on the same practice field as him in the Spring and felt out the situation.

Just instantly bounced.

And people wonder why we've been crap for 20 years with that kind of player on your roster - starting no less!
Those were my feelings as well. All about mentality, they’re bringing in a guy at my spot doesn’t mean he gets the job, Clark didn’t even want to compete. Disappointing.

I think Clark falls on the OL coach at the time. We had the best Oline coach in the business "Stoutland" and he recruited/developed great lines despite being under Randy.
Stoutland was excoriated nonstop on our message board when he was here. Same for Stacy Searles, who was teaching Clark.... the same Searles who had great OL play at NC and GA.

FjvTCW-XkAA3xzc.jpg

Advertisement
Back