Confirmed Clark to Portal

Advertisement
MSN?

james franco GIF

Advertisement
In this situation, I get it. Dudes been here 3 years and if he has league aspirations he needs to make sure he’s starting, and he knows straight up we basically just got a free agent center to replace him.

Best of luck to Jakai and wishing him well unless he goes to Tally or Gainesville!

Advertisement
Mentally weak & afraid of competition. Team sports hardly exist anymore in the NIL era. You would think he would realize he’s not an NFL guy and buy into the team and compete
Got his degree and looking for new oppotunity. The portal gives and takes.. Cant like benefits then talk sideways on the flip side.. Best of luck to the kid..

Got his degree and looking for new oppotunity. The portal gives and takes.. Cant like benefits then talk sideways on the flip side.. Best of luck to the kid..
I honestly think the portal needs regulated and the 1 year sit out rule needs to come back. Wont be blatant free agency & we don’t need the portal with Mario at the helm. He is building an army. In a few years we should be able to out athlete most teams regardless of what Neanderthal is calling plays

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zero surprise. He was better than Gaynor. Maxed out his talent and honestly exceeded expectations. But he was super limited. I hope Big Baby becomes a quality C backup to the transfer, Lee, with the freshman Tripp next up…. Traore, Sagapolu and Denis still around, too. Clark just wasn’t good enough to fend all those guys off for backup much less starting snaps L.

Last edited:
Clark wasn’t in the NIL era. Kid said he didn’t have any and asked where he could get one lmao
Play better and you’ll get some NIL offers. Name, Image and Likeness. Nobody outside his parent, and Miami football fans know this dude. Therefore, his name, image and likeness cease to exist. Bye ✌🏾

Lol @ anyone thinking they brought the UCF center to “compete” for a job. Clark knows he’s out of a job.
It’s more of some people (I think) wished he atleast tried to compete to keep his job during spring, and then transferred. But imo Clark made the right decision for him.

Advertisement
Back