Clarity

I hope this draft season was a wake up call to fans in addition to the coaches. A ton of the people on this forum let there fandom blind them from facts about our players. I had a ton of people going in on me for pointing out Henderson is a very good corner last year before we faced them. I also pointed out Van Jefferson being a very solid receiver and Zuniga (who I was told is worse than Garvin) being a very good DE. All this was met with calls of being a UF fan because someone pointed out a fact. So now Henderson is a top 15 pick, and the other 2 are top 3 round picks long before any Miami players are taken. I hope now that we see these results we can actually have legitimate conversations on sites like this about the canes and the canes competition. Also none of our guys went before day 3. I hope now we can stop anointing everyone that plays for the team as future stars.
**** UF

Advertisement
I hope this draft season was a wake up call to fans in addition to the coaches. A ton of the people on this forum let there fandom blind them from facts about our players. I had a ton of people going in on me for pointing out Henderson is a very good corner last year before we faced them. I also pointed out Van Jefferson being a very solid receiver and Zuniga (who I was told is worse than Garvin) being a very good DE. All this was met with calls of being a UF fan because someone pointed out a fact. So now Henderson is a top 15 pick, and the other 2 are top 3 round picks long before any Miami players are taken. I hope now that we see these results we can actually have legitimate conversations on sites like this about the canes and the canes competition. Also none of our guys went before day 3. I hope now we can stop anointing everyone that plays for the team as future stars.

Weak troll.

You are shocked that Canes fans don’t care about Gator players?

CJ Henderson is soft and played his way out of being a top pick.

Zuniga went there on year and sat out most of it lol.

Garvin had a bad year with terrible effort and cost himself millions.

Weak troll.

Zuniga is also productive as **** when he plays

Weak troll.

How tf did Henderson play himself out of being a top pick when he was the second corner taken in the draft?? U are exactly the type of person I’m talking about it my original post you have the thickest fan goggles on and can’t have real football conversations

Advertisement
Bad effort tackler for sure but don’t forget if he didn’t smother JT4 on the 2nd last throw of the game we could have won. People talk about that drop like it wasn’t perfect coverage and would have been an amazing catch
:eddiemurphy:

How tf did Henderson play himself out of being a top pick when he was the second corner taken in the draft?? U are exactly the type of person I’m talking about it my original post you have the thickest fan goggles on and can’t have real football conversations

Ppl had him in the 5-10 range.

Yes he played his way out of being a top pick.

But you go ahead and continue To pretend that you are a “level” headed fan. When all you really are is a closet Gator troll.

Ppl had him in the 5-10 range.

Yes he played his way out of being a top pick.

But you go ahead and continue To pretend that you are a “level” headed fan. When all you really are is a closet Gator troll.
Lol your wild I take it you’re not really a football fan? That’s not how drafts work TB was trying to trade up to 9 to take him but couldn’t get a deal. They got lucky he slipped. Every year players ‘slip’ because teams reach for need instead of best player available (aka Herbert going top 5). But go off show your lack of knowledge

Advertisement
Lol your wild I take it you’re not really a football fan? That’s not how drafts work TB was trying to trade up to 9 to take him but couldn’t get a deal. They got lucky he slipped. Every year players ‘slip’ because teams reach for need instead of best player available (aka Herbert going top 5). But go off show your lack of knowledge

you're glorifying a CB who's too scared to tackle a 6 year old girl with a full head of steam

talk about showing off your lack of knowledge

you're glorifying a CB who's too scared to tackle a 6 year old girl with a full head of steam

talk about showing off your lack of knowledge
Yeah the second corner in the NFL draft is definitely a bad player I’m the one that’s showing the lack of knowledge. Corners main job is to cover hence why he was taken at the top of the draft. This is what I’m talking about canes fans love saying how bad all the other teams players are and how good there’s are yet ours aren’t high picks and we don’t have good teams. It’s really not that big of a mystery but keep the blinders on

Again keep trying to reach if he was that good it would have happened period.

Okay this is the real discussions I’m hoping for. I think I’d compare Cager and Wiggins more. The biggest problem with Hightower is he doesn’t have much quickness or acceleration so his speed is very much buildup and he doesn’t get out of routes that well. That would be alright if he was a big jump ball guy but I never saw him attack that high point particularly well so he didn’t really have any trumps. People hated cager cause he dropped a few balls (sound like wiggins) but what they didn’t give him credit for was his ability to high point despite the drops and he is a very good route runner for his size with great press releases and impressive quickness for such a big guy. Wiggins is similar being a tall receiver with great press releases and a very good route runner at his size. The only difference is he doesn’t high point the ball like cager but what he has that cager doesn’t is very impressive long speed and can pull away at his size which is very impressive.
Hightower was the best high point, jump ball receiver on the team

Advertisement

Unfortunately sir, your common sense will not go far on this board.

Advertisement
Weak troll.

He went top 10, dumbass. How did he play himself out of being a top pick? Y’all so dumb on this site.

Advertisement
Back