Clarity

MS11

Freshman
I hope this draft season was a wake up call to fans in addition to the coaches. A ton of the people on this forum let there fandom blind them from facts about our players. I had a ton of people going in on me for pointing out Henderson is a very good corner last year before we faced them. I also pointed out Van Jefferson being a very solid receiver and Zuniga (who I was told is worse than Garvin) being a very good DE. All this was met with calls of being a UF fan because someone pointed out a fact. So now Henderson is a top 15 pick, and the other 2 are top 3 round picks long before any Miami players are taken. I hope now that we see these results we can actually have legitimate conversations on sites like this about the canes and the canes competition. Also none of our guys went before day 3. I hope now we can stop anointing everyone that plays for the team as future stars.

Advertisement
Idk I’m just tired of dumbasses leaving early when they have no business leaving early. All to go day 3 or not be drafted.
Gotcha I will say though it sucks for them individually but the only 2 that will really hurt us leaving are Trajan and Jeff. And they could have went pretty high in next years draft if they had worked on there games cause there ceiling is both pretty darn good. Size was there only limiters but JT4 woulda put up big numbers this coming year and Trajan had a couple technical things to work on to be considered a highly rated slot corner prospect. Their sizes definitely limited their ceiling though

Advertisement
I hope this draft season was a wake up call to fans in addition to the coaches. A ton of the people on this forum let there fandom blind them from facts about our players. I had a ton of people going in on me for pointing out Henderson is a very good corner last year before we faced them. I also pointed out Van Jefferson being a very solid receiver and Zuniga (who I was told is worse than Garvin) being a very good DE. All this was met with calls of being a UF fan because someone pointed out a fact. So now Henderson is a top 15 pick, and the other 2 are top 3 round picks long before any Miami players are taken. I hope now that we see these results we can actually have legitimate conversations on sites like this about the canes and the canes competition. Also none of our guys went before day 3. I hope now we can stop anointing everyone that plays for the team as future stars.

Garvin will be better than Zuniga and Henderson will be abused in the NFL.

Imagine walking into CIS the day after the draft to pull an "I told you so" caping for UiF players nearly 9 months after a rivalry game...
Ya u missed the entire point it’s about having legit conversations instead of calling everyone traitors for talking facts. Has nothing to do with Florida it was just my example. If u want me to use another example most this site was super hyped on Hightower last spring despite him not doing anything yet and not having very good tools and it was asinine to say he wasn’t that good and yet a year later he doesn’t have a school to play for and wasn’t getting reps on our bad team at the start of last year

**** troll.....
Here's something for you
Gayturds suck!!!@

Advertisement
i cant believe miami fans on twitter and social medai like "garvin the steal of the draft" "garvin will prove them wrong"
this kid was a jr knowing he was going to leave, basically a contract year and he didnt even give it his all.

Ya u missed the entire point it’s about having legit conversations instead of calling everyone traitors for talking facts. Has nothing to do with Florida it was just my example. If u want me to use another example most this site was super hyped on Hightower last spring despite him not doing anything yet and not having very good tools and it was asinine to say he wasn’t that good and yet a year later he doesn’t have a school to play for and wasn’t getting reps on our bad team at the start of last year
:eddiemurphy::eddiemurphy::eddiemurphy:

Advertisement
i cant believe miami fans on twitter and social medai like "garvin the steal of the draft" "garvin will prove them wrong"
this kid was a jr knowing he was going to leave, basically a contract year and he didnt even give it his all.
Ya Garvin was a pretty raw pass rusher with not great athleticism that never usually translates well to getting drafted

Advertisement
my friend had a kid drafted in 2nd round, he said that team was looking at garvin late but they said they felt he went through motions this year and didnt care so they passed.
He really didn’t improve much here. Pretty much left the same player we saw as a freshman

I see what your saying but to Hightowers Defense he never had a real QB. Look at Cager who so many UM fans said sucked and went to UGA and became one of their best WR's.

Advertisement
Back