CJ Daniels Portal WR from Liberty (commits to LSU)

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’re over 85 , I ” think” we’re at 92 with Ward but still have time to get numbers down. Wr, cb and safety are spots we need. We’ll be losing OL and Wr’s at some point , the numbers are kinda lopsided there. So I’d pay attention to a guy who doesn’t play or has graduated after spring.

Are we going to carry 4 scholarship QBs? I respect Browns loyalty and willingness to wait his turn, but it seems he'd be the odd man out.

To be perfectly honest, if it was between Williams or Brown, I'd prefer to keep Brown because I think he has a much higher ceiling if he gets the right coaching.

Personally, I don’t think he would be welcomed back. After the bowl game he posted Rutgers kicking some *** today or something of that nature. The locker room would be full of tension with him in it. Just my opinion though. 🤷🏼‍♂️
That was really immature and shortsighted of him if true.

Do you have actual proof of this?

@DMoney says L$U is in a strong position here and almost has him locked up, but Miami is going to be aggressively going after portal WRs now that Cam is on board and "the name I would watch right now is CJ Daniels....I would not be surprised to see Miami get back in the game with CJ Daniels"

But I thought Poff was supposed to get receivers excited about Miami?

Glad Ward is here. Poff will be a great option if he wins #2. Exactly what we were missing last year.

Then 2025 will be a pretty cool QB battle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was really immature and shortsighted of him if true.

Do you have actual proof of this?
Had to do some digging but that was right after the bowl came on the 28th.
IMG_6092.png

Did you guys not just see Mario flip Ward from the NFL draft and Alston from A&M? Not saying we’re getting bond but Mario couldn’t give less of an F about bond or anyone being committed. Mario will go after till the ink runs dry

Had to do some digging but that was right after the bowl came on the 28th. View attachment 278830
Wow!!! That’s a really bad look by Breshard. Especially since his mother was talking about him wanting to stay if he was utilized more.

I could have seen him being a lot more dynamic with Ward.

You can’t clown your own teammates like that.

Advertisement
Had to do some digging but that was right after the bowl came on the 28th. View attachment 278830

I think people are getting too deep into their feelings.

He didn't say "Go Rutgers" or "I hope Rutgers kicks UMs ***." Rutgers kicked Miami's *** in the bowl game. He simply described what he observed. If players hold that against him, they are too emotionally fragile.

He didn't say "Go Rutgers" or "I hope Rutgers kicks UMs ***." Rutgers kicked Miami's *** in the bowl game. He simply described what he observed. If players hold that against him, they are too emotionally fragile.
I see where some would have an issue with it, especially the ones who play their hearts out, but maybe I am but still bad look to say that your team got their *** kicked by a player who is in the portal. Just my opinion of course. I see your point as well.

Yep I agree... I mean would it have been better for Brashard to keep it to himself?? Sure....... But like you said he described the game and rather innocently.... I saw a lot of comments on here (myself included) that were a lot worse....

Advertisement
Back