Citizen Portal

Advertisement
it’s depressing. I see bad luck and bad decisions from the coaching staff as the reason for the status quo. I do hope they get it together in the transfer portal

Advertisement
I think many are just disappointed Citizen was never able to recover from his injury. After two years, we might finally get a look, and he’s gone. I don’t know how many people here were honestly counting on him to be the player he was hyped to be coming out of high school and first fall camp.
For sure. Its a brutal scenario for everyone especially the kid who coming out of high school had some NFL skills

Hope he can go to a lower level place and get healthy and then transfer back to get drafted

No doubt

I just mean Citizen didn’t move the needle at all for the room positive or negative so what is with this reaction here like something huge has happened 😂
Citizen didn't move the needle if you look backwards. Most folks were assuming he's contribute if not ex cel moving forward

Citizen didn't move the needle if you look backwards. Most folks were assuming he's contribute if not ex cel moving forward
This is absolutely not true. If you want me to pull the receipts I will but go back to when Cribby told the board he looked hesitant and not very good in the first spring practice and watch the comments

Advertisement
This is absolutely not true. If you want me to pull the receipts I will but go back to when Cribby told the board he looked hesitant and not very good in the first spring practice and watch the comments
LOL. It would be news if he weren't hesitant at early spring practices afetr that injury.

LOL. It would be news if he weren't hesitant at early spring practices afetr that injury.
Instead of being a ***** here why don’t you just say that YOU expected him to contribute and stop speaking for other people that didn’t say it?

Instead of being a ***** here why don’t you just say that YOU expected him to contribute and stop speaking for other people that didn’t say it?
Nice deflection. I'm assuming YOU thought Citizen would not contribute on the basis of a Cribby report from the first day of practice. I thought he'd be tenative in the early days back. And contribute.

Nice deflection. I'm assuming YOU thought Citizen would not contribute on the basis of a Cribby report from the first day of practice. I thought he'd be tenative in the early days back. And contribute.
Deflection? You literally lied.

most people with brains knew that since we haven’t seen him to this point, anything we got from him was a bonus. The board is covered with these opinions.

Then again, you’re a liar so why am I trying to reason with you?

Advertisement
Deflection? You literally lied.

most people with brains knew that since we haven’t seen him to this point, anything we got from him was a bonus. The board is covered with these opinions.

Then again, you’re a liar so why am I trying to reason with you?
Hadn't seen him? Did you look at practice?

And where exactly was the big lie?

Hadn't seen him? Did you look at practice?

And where exactly was the big lie?
You @ me and said “most people expected…”

Which is a bold faced lie

Now all you’re doing is trying to play some weak *** Jedi mind trick gaslighting nonsense

Just take your L like a man and move on to something else this is embarrassing

Advertisement
I am hoping that I’m watching and rooting for Citizen and JB this fall on Saturdays because they are getting burn somewhere

I don't mean to critique the staff because college athletes are unpredictable . . . but assuming that they knew of Fletcher's injury (whatever it is), then why let Parrish and Chaney get away? Either one of those guys with a demonstrated history of actual collegiate production would be really nice in this RB room right now.

I don't mean to critique the staff because college athletes are unpredictable . . . but assuming that they knew of Fletcher's injury (whatever it is), then why let Parrish and Chaney get away? Either one of those guys with a demonstrated history of actual collegiate production would be really nice in this RB room right now.
During the Spring Game they said Mario expects Fletcher back for fall.

RB1 - Oregon St. transfer
Rb2 - Fletcher
RB3 - Allen
RB4 - Johnson
RB5 - CWH

Advertisement
Back