Citizen Portal

Do we know what happened with Citizen?

I wonder if he's been politely told that he needs to leave if he ever wants to see the field in College 'cos we need that scholarship.

Advertisement
If Martinez is a boss like we think he is just give him all the touches and **** the feelings of others, this ain’t little league. I’m sure when Mario recruits he tells them I’m trying to find someone better than you next cycle so work hard. Pause

You can’t give touches if dude is destroying ****. I’m for Lofton at TE not RB.

If Martinez is a boss like we think he is just give him all the touches and **** the feelings of others, this ain’t little league. I’m sure when Mario recruits he tells them I’m trying to find someone better than you next cycle so work hard. Pause

You can’t give touches if dude is destroying ****. I’m for Lofton at TE not RB.
If we get Martinez he’s a kid that can handle 25-30 carries a game. Need to get Johnson to put on some size this off-season to hopefully be the change of pace guy.

If we get Martinez he’s a kid that can handle 25-30 carries a game. Need to get Johnson to put on some size this off-season to hopefully be the change of pace guy.
lol . you guys have the worst takes on all this. if this guy comes here what says he doesn't get his knee fcked after game 1 then what. man we need another rb for sure and even that might not be enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back